The Gauntlet 2023

After giving it thought pros/cons. I am not going to do a greenhouse. I am going to remove the old greenhouse. Going into my 30th year compensating as a partial paraplegic. I am very strong, but I need to eventually grow smaller for practical reasons. The greenhouse is more work. Maintain and clean. Remove it in the winter. Put back up. I cannot do any of this by myself. I prefer to keep my grows independent so I can pace my workload. Time in my life, I need to focus on less work not more. I will eventually be growing smaller plants outside. Keeping the gauntlet a 10x10 allows me to sit on my bench in the center of my platform and feed and water all six pots. Just practical. I also don’t want to give up my scenic plant pics of the gauntlet. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Keeping it simple. :sunglasses:
Wishing you the best always bro! :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks brother. K.I.S.S method. :100:

2 Likes

Nature’s Bud Wash has begun.

My neighbor covered his 4 clones with a tarp. Personally, I think this causes more problems than just riding it out.

15 Likes

Shit, a week of solid rain :cloud_with_rain:

Already wet. We’ll see how the two approaches compare, I am quite curious.

Best wishes :crossed_fingers::pray:

Rain, rain go away come again another day…in the spring preferably

2 Likes

Today and Tomorrow are big days off and on not all at once. The others are spotting and just a chance. Going to have wind. They will dry off.

2 Likes

Tough sturdy mofo’s @Bobgrows 90’s kush still upright. :100:

15 Likes

542020_4683329844403_686701689_n

4 Likes

The rest of the season will be fine. These will dry.

Even gods like, “Nope. It’s not worth THAT trade. What else you got?”

4 Likes

NIIICE!!
I’m so jealous!! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I got nothing. :rofl: I love Dime. :100:

1 Like

She is sturdy as hell huh.

Maybe for Dio. But then you’d have to trade Dio. Any way you look at it it’s a bad deal. :joy:

1 Like

I ordered these probiotics

but got a substitution. Thank you Walmart.

For a healthy vagina (^)

I will take them. A probiotic is a probiotic. Why are my nipples sensitive.

10 Likes
1 Like

Hearty healthy plants and quality stake/zip-tie work in action. Nice work, one day down. Was watching some national weather seems like a big storm.

Hope that improves your vaginal health :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn you I was just gonna add that saw you bear me :rofl::rofl::rofl: so what he said :point_up:

I don’t care either we just got those exact ones for ourselves I’m looking for the box ATM :rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

That 90s kush is a real trooper, looks like ok weather for the rest of the month. Nice. Just got to get through to Thursday.
Lets this party cranked up, c heck out thus 11 minute face melting video… awesome guitar solo at 450 mark

1 Like
3 Likes