The Gauntlet 2023

90’s Kush @Bobgrows she is the star :star_struck: of the bunch. :100: :fire:

Just have to tighten up the east row Purple Queen the rest are staked and zip-tied ready for the storm.
Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

15 Likes

I’m out of likes but this shit deserves some butt love

download (7)

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks Bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I’m thinking something simple like this. Done right. Put lania screen on the lower sides. Open on both ends. That kit could do this. I can choose the Height. Modify it.
https://www.oregongreenhouse.com/greenhousekits/p/16footkits

16’L x 16’W x 12-14’H

they be looking sweet! see you already chopped some. you are gonna have a nice harvest for sure!

1 Like

Yes so beautiful!
I want a report from you good or bad when you try her. :v::green_heart:

1 Like

I murdered my west row wonderdawg like 3 weeks ago. Chopped my DJ started showing PM.

1 Like

You got it. if she tastes as good as she looks. It’s going to be GOOD. :100:

1 Like

If you want to save a little money you can buy the side wall hand crank & metal pipes for the roll-up sides elsewhere.
The kits are a good price but there’s a big up charge on all the accessories (pretty sure he buys them from Amazon).
Metal pipes for ground stakes / roll-up walls you can get cheaper from the hardware store, unless you want them precut.

1 Like

bummer i hate pm. it think it has rained to much this year for pm to happen here yet. have not seen it anywhere, not even the yard or garden plants showed any. so far in my area 48 inches of rain this season.
have started getting some spots of bud rot. not that bad have been able to cut & pluck out but i am a week or two from being done and worried i might have to take a bit early if it keeps showing up.
i know some strains are better than others as far as fungus and mold resistant, but after many years of harvests, i think i can say i am seeing a correlation of the bud rot taking place when the roots are or stay saturated and soaking wet. the plant is overloaded with water soaking wet so it is easier for the bud rot to take hold as it lands on the plant. once it quits raining and the plants dry out it stops occurring i have noticed. i barley get 2-3 days with out rain before it starts in again this year.
the plants did well considering how much it rained. just gets harry / worrisome in that last week or two before harvest.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tips brother. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I agree there is a direct connection with saturated pots and bud rot. I figured that one out last year. I’m making sure my pots are not saturated this year. I’ve almost not watered enough in some cases this year. By the time the real rain hits Monday they should be dry enough.

3 Likes

thanks for the conformation. us ole dogs still learning new tricks :wink:

1 Like

Bro the size of your plants you only need one to survive to last the year anyway. :v:
You’ll get the PM under control I’m sure. Rooting for you.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. It’s under control this Growers Alley at 2TBS per gallon is very effective at preventative. Hit it once a week. Can use it up to harvest. Hit the DJ short pot stump and area with Bonide Sulfar 2TBS per gallon yesterday.

1 Like

See. My faith in your abilities saved your plants. Thank me later :wink::rofl:

1 Like

I still chopped two plants way early. Its why I gamble with 2 over my limit. Know one gives a fuck. Every farmer is mitigating loses by planting extra. Climate change, forest fires. list goes on.

3 Likes

Yeah I planted 7 over my limit. Ended up pulling 7 males.

1 Like

And there you go. Fuck em if they can’t take reason. :100:

2 Likes

Those look really good for the amount of rain you are getting. Colas go on for dayz. :sunglasses:

3 Likes