The Gauntlet 2023

Nice coloration. Very cool.

2 Likes

you are gonna have a good harvest! getting a bit of indian summer up my way. no rain and high 70’s near 80 for the next week. it is just what the doctor ordered for some good end of season weather. total opposite of how the rest of the year was. i will get a pic your way of the plant that is just about done finishing up. it is looking good and this next stretch will be perfect for those last few days.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I like them. Purple queen really surprised me.

2 Likes

Sweet swelling and harvest weather from here out.

3 Likes

I have hope I will be able to finish. I need 2-3 weeks

2 Likes

You keep moving them back and forth beside the house when weather comes and goes. They will make it. It also might help if you get yourself a “cola stretcher”

1 Like

Can I order a cola stretcher on amazon?..:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

No, you have what you need in your garage. You can make one.

1 Like

Ha bet you could get him to take it down if he wants it lol! Save you the work I’d take it down myself to get a free shed

2 Likes

Kinda of what I’m thinking…

yes sir. bring on that sweet swelling weather! really gonna be good for this one.

14 Likes

I like that. :100:

8 Likes

Wonderdawg

Purple Queen

90’s Kush @Bobgrows

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Looking really nice! The colors are really developing across the board. 90s Kush fading gorgeous. Wonderdawg sittin’ sidewayz.

Sure seems like yours start late and flower FAST once they get going. Maybe it’s just a perception thing but I feel like mine start earlier and just move slow in general.

Good to see 'em drying out. Happy I don’t see any mention of budrot, maybe the spinosad all season just keeps the shitterpillars totally at bay.

:+1: :+1: great growing yourself!

2 Likes

I’m just letting the wonderdawg sit sideways. She seems to like it.

2 Likes

Wow. I’ve been sleeping on your thread the past couple of days here Cole. Your plants are looking straight up amazing man. Color me jealous of some of those colas. Some of them are gonna yield more than my current 4 plants combined :rofl:.

You’ve inspired me to do a handful of outdoor plants next season.

2 Likes

I would throw some outside next season. Outdoor will really fine tune your growing. So many curve balls.

3 Likes

:heart:

Haha. I’m generally not an interested in curveballs kinda guy, but you do make it look fun.

1 Like

A few curve balls for colas the size of your arm. I lost 2 out of 6 plants. Its all good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I saw that one too lol :house_with_garden: :eyes:

2 Likes