The Gauntlet 2023

:rofl: :rofl: I missed it last time. Good one. :rofl: @lophophora.ca

9 Likes

Hahaha killin the game. That’s gotta be a 900 lb cola right there.

2 Likes

Douglas Fir Kush AKA Campfire Kush :fire:

4 Likes

:rofl::heart::heart::heart::rofl::100::100::100::fire::fire:

3 Likes

give them a small drink they are gonna go and be thirsty with that forcast. and swelling weather. :wink:

1 Like

I might hit them with 2 gallons each on Monday.
Just 0-0-50 and a shot of Gypusm.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ST16WKQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I think they need a a shot of pk to swol up…

1 Like

They are going to be done within the next 10 days. PQ very soon. The other 2 closer to the 10th. I will give them 2 gallons of the 0-0-50 with a shot of
Big Bloom “earth worm casting/bat guano”. Let em ride.

1 Like

cal mag can be nitrogen. just give them water and epsom salt. same as the potassium sulfate. they really need sulpher mag during flower. and pottasium mag in veg…

you are on it with that down to earth if you have that. otherwise good ole epsome. been using food grade. before things went crazy it was $12… but is now $36. lol

thanks for sharing the grow.

1 Like

I don’t know if I want to give them anything. :rofl: They aren’t thirsty yet. Pots are not dry. Going to play it by sight. If I give them anything at all. I’m thinking 2 gallons straight tap. They look great right now. Colas aren’t going to be as big as last year. I topped to much. 90’s Kush big colas. Only FIM’d once.

4 Likes

Everything looking great @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Thanks man. Getting close. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup give me a minute, need to switch to my phone

1 Like

I said cal mag use to using it. Phased it out this year to supplement with Diamond K Gypsum.

1 Like

Here we go

190d295563c5a3a49dcda6ee348f128cea5bbfe8_2_690x326.jpeg
Just wanted to say how amazing this looks :heart_eyes:
All leaves covered in trichomes :+1:

6 Likes

That’s @Bobgrows 90’s Kush cut. Amazing and reeeks to high heaven. Cannabis God farts.

5 Likes

Oh my God I can’t wait to grow out that kush bush.

3 Likes

Outdoors a blast man…

2 Likes

So you’re saying, if I time it right, I can grow a bunch indoors and take clones to start before going outdoors and make a Kush forest! That’s what you’re saying right?

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Bigger the clones-Bigger the bushes. You know this though. You still on drugs from the hospital. :rofl: I just figured out you were being facetious… Ya got me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes