The Gauntlet 2023

Swelled overnight. :yum:

20 Likes

So I chose to give them 1/2 gallon each top water and a diluted flush of 2 gallons nutrients each.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ST16WKQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Never used this Down to Earth so I went lite on it. Suggested use 1-2 TBS per gallon soil drench.

0-0-50 1/2 TBS per gallon
Big Bloom 1/2 TBS per gallon
TPS Signal 3/4 tsp per gallon

Now they dry off. No more water or feeding.

3 Likes

WoW, Congrats are in Order @ColeLennon. I am just now seeing this EXPLODED-Look in your Gauntlet.
Iā€™m saying it again, WOW youā€™ve done a great job 2023.

Fingers-crossed on your Mailmanā€™s performance today ! Hope you two run into each other.
Shout out to you as well @Uprangewilly
Check your Box bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

sweet , look great

1 Like

Thanks man. Another day of rain today. Whatā€™s one more :rofl: Iā€™m expecting several packages today or early this week. I hope the death fan is one of them. This Purple Queen is close.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Its been a good outdoor season. Looking forward to running this 3x3.

2 Likes

what ya gonna run??,

1 Like

A few ditch weed cuts from the south west. Just some homegrown. :wink:
Triangle Kush
Tahoe OG
Wedding Cake
Ice Cream Cake
Probiotics are working I got to :poop:
In all seriousness. @Jetdro is sharing is elite cuts of these with me. Iā€™m very grateful to run these iconic 70 days strains indoors. I will be practicing cloning this winter. Running a Gorilla 3x3 with HLG Blackbird and HLG UVA30. :sunglasses: :metal: :100: :fire:

9 Likes

@ColeLennon 's plants on the wagon. :smiley:

2 Likes

They are. 30ā€™s need to dry out. :100:

4 Likes

Awesome pic bro!
Loving how the Gauntlet has turned out this year for you.
Wishing you the best on your harvest. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Thank you @MissinBissin
I will run them along side the Durbans I got from Johnnypotseed.

3 Likes

Good luck with your indoor set upā€¦canā€™t wait to see how that hlg performsā€¦ your gauntlet is stellar as usual, the death fan will speed things up a bunch

3 Likes

That is music to my ears @Uprangewilly
Best of Luck. Iā€™ll have a chair pulled-up for that one

3 Likes

Almost here, a long journey from China. Should be here this week.

8 Likes

Got mine yesterday

2 Likes

Mine will be here within a couple days Iā€™m sure. Going to take hours off trimming. Just going to death fan them. My buddy and I will fine tune the wet trim. Thatā€™s it. I donā€™t bother with final trim B.S. I got a bowl trimmer if I even want to do that. Used the bowl trimmer last year on one of the three strains. I wasnā€™t impressed.

2 Likes

I think youā€™ll like the Deathfan betterā€¦it doesnā€™t beat them up like a bowl trimmer.

2 Likes

I prefer just a really good wet trim.

5 Likes