The Gauntlet 2023

Looking great man!

They weathered the storms. Turning out fantastic, congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

PQ is within days.

3 Likes

Thank you for the seed stock. @V4vendetta So appreciated.

8 Likes

I really hope they bring you some joy.

6 Likes

Thanks bro. All Cannabis makes me smile. :pray:

5 Likes

I look back at this pic of the west-row wonderdawg I killed the first moment she pissed me off. :axe: I think of what she could have been :angel: :japanese_ogre:. Then I came to my senses and knew she would have really crowded the ability of the other west-row clones. She was in her prime in this pic.

8 Likes

What a beast she was… too bad she didn’t make it

2 Likes

First 3 hours of rain with no wind and at 3 weeks bloom. She lost her west side. My fault. I planted her leaning out and even planted her at the outside edge of the pot. My cage on the outside had shitty holding. One of these lessons you only figure out by going through it. Next year all clones will be planted back into the center of the 30’s cages planted. I will make my room by super cropping lowers and the inside coming in towards the gauntlet platform.

3 Likes

This is what I am considering running first while my clones from @Jetdro veg out.
My thoughts are I will have small clones ready of the quick finishing high yielding Chocolate Hashberry Purple Caper seeds Blackberry cross like the Blackberry Fire. If not the chocolate hashberry. Then the Oregon Diesel

and definitely Dosi Punch.

I’m thinking I will run these two strains next year in the gauntlet.
Still have a 2 spot to figure out. 3 strains, 2 clones of each.
I’m sure I will get overgrown using my 3x3 and spare tub for clone dome and vegging. Anything that overgrows I will store at a buddies house. Start smaller clones.

6 Likes

90’s Kush @Bobgrows

Purple Queen

Wonderdawg

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

22 Likes

Girls are looking mighty fine. Fo sure

3 Likes

Donkey dick flop going on big time. Seem to be unaffected by the rain. They like it. Will find out when I harvest. Haven’t seen any apparent bud rot yet.

8 Likes
1 Like

Very nice!
You’re going to get a good harvest!

2 Likes

Thanks Bobbi she is very beautiful. Looking forward to a dry and cure. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Just ordered this. To go with my HLG Blackbird, HLG UVA30 and Ac infinity gear.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXTQH0O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

9 Likes

Thought you had a tent? But good choice on that one.

1 Like

I do have a 4x4 Gorilla Lite tent. In the box. I only have room to set up the 3x3. When I have more room here. I will set up the 4x4 with Octo’s and use the 3x3 for veg.

2 Likes

I just broke of the top of the 90’s Kush cola that broke off 2-3 weeks early with a 7-day half-ass dry. Sticky as hell. Smoked 3 hits in my pipe. I can tell it’s going to turn out really well at 8 1/2 - 9 weeks. @Bobgrows :fire:
So good, I’m going back out to hit the pipe after 30 mins.

6 Likes

Yaaay!!
I’ve got someone local I gave a clone to that grew it. He promised me some. :pray::green_heart::v:
Waiting to try his.
Enjoy!

4 Likes