The Gauntlet 2023

thought u never smoked bud ?

3 Likes

I rarely do. I used that new dab pipe that halves as a regular pipe.

4 Likes

Thank you @MissinBissin Thank you for these. My second overgrow gift from the north.
:sunglasses: :metal: :fire:

5 Likes

Excellent job on tending those lots of work staking them up and keeping them watered plus all the nasty outdoor pests away.
That one poor girl has like 5 stakes and a tomato cage and still leans right.

4 Likes

Yeah, need to start them smaller and later next year. Like last year. More work for too much donkey flop. All I do is dodge them out there.

4 Likes

Gonna be some great smoke and plenty of it though.

3 Likes

No doubt. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your 90ā€™s kush smelling like? Mine has a very sweet and fruity smell canā€™t quite put my finger on it but I have 4 wks min left yet Iā€™d think.

2 Likes

better send me a pound of that shit :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take a pound alsoā€¦:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

hes got more than ive grown all year hanging there :boom:

3 Likes

Mine smells like cannabis God fartsā€¦

6 Likes

Well shit I canā€™t even try to compare to that !
IMG_20231004_210504

4 Likes

Thatā€™s code for I donā€™t know what it smells like but it smells good

2 Likes

Farts of the Cannabis Fairy :rofl:

Cheers man, they look great!

1 Like

I will never understand waking up to no likes. WTF.

3 Likes

Going into a nice dry-off for the next couple of days. Leaving the Purple Queens alone with no water or food. Harvest should be perfect Sunday. If the death doesnā€™t show up. Do it without.
The 90ā€™s Kush and Wonderdawg both have another week. So I gave them both 1/2 gallon of top water and 2 gallons each.
3 grams per gallon Meg A
1/2 TBS per gallon DTE 0-0-50
1/2 TBS per gallon Sledgehammer
1 tsp per gallon TPS Signal
That should give them a pop after these next couple of warm sunny days and put them on a good dry-off for harvest in a week.

5 Likes

The weather here is turning for the worse. Itā€™s going to be so cold the condo is turning off the air conditioning to prep for heating.

3 Likes

This is the last of the good days. Valley here we rarely freeze. Lots of wind and rain. Maybe inch of snow for a day.

4 Likes

Weā€™re looking at 40Fish overnights starting Saturday

4 Likes