The Gauntlet 2023

I don’t think the death fan is going to show up for harvest. There is always next year. I’m going to chop the Wonderdawg myself tomorrow and My buddy can help me do the two Purple Queens on Sunday. Probably harvest the 90’s Kush Sunday also. 8 1/2 weeks are good for all these. Starting to see small amounts of Bud Rot. No need to push it past 8 1/2 weeks.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about the budrot, hate that. Good you can get em chopped before it spreads and you have some decent harvest weather

1 Like

Its going to be a good harvest. I have milky trichs on the wonderdawg and 90’s kush. The PQ should have been harvested a couple days ago. Should be sleeptime weed for sure. Purple and Blue hues on the wonderdawg and 90’s are insane.

6 Likes

My buddies taking the day off tomorrow. PQ tomorrow and Wonderdawg and 90’s Kush on Sunday. Hang them while they are dry. We don’t need no stinkin Death Fan.

5 Likes

Colors are really popping. Let them dry today and start chopping tomorrow and finish Sunday.

@Bobgrows 90’s Kush getting chopped Sunday.

Purple Queen

WonderDawg

26 Likes

nice run just outstanding

3 Likes

Looking great by looking at your pictures is it still smoky there? Looks like a haze in the distance.

3 Likes

Thanks Guys @Jetdro @ShiskaberrySavior . Yep, that is haze from forest forest fires. All season this year. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nice haul @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Thanks Bro… :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

No death fan ???

i didnt get my mister or half my one n done shit either :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Its like the legend of John Henry… man against machine… if all you are going to do is trim the leaves down, you may be just as quick using scissors as using that new-fangled death fan :joy:

4 Likes

No death fan in time for harvest. Ordered the fucker Sept 3rd. Slow boat from China.

2 Likes

Hand trimming will definitely beat the speed of that machine :joy:

2 Likes

My buddy and I don’t fuck around. Pop an extra ADHD pill and stomp it.
giphy

6 Likes

I would stay away from the chems, but that is exactly what I look like during those few days of trimming :joy:

1 Like

Fantastically frosty :cold_face:

Love that WD and the colors on the 90s. They’re all spectacular.

Hope you boys have some icy-hot for your forearms and hands :joy: don’t get carpal tunnel

5 Likes

It’s all good, we are both Master Bater’s from way back in the day.

6 Likes

Choptober begins about noon.

19 Likes

Wow an amazing grow you have entertained us with this amazing grow it has been fun! Mushroom Spore and Culture Giveaway!

1 Like