The Gauntlet 2023

I have plenty of mushy’s from last winter. I won’t need to grow anymore personal for several years. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: Thanks for the props on my season. @420noob :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Chop-acolypse :rofl:

Great job this season!

3 Likes

Flew by this year. I must be getting older by the minute. :rofl:

4 Likes

Spores last a long time just fyi. Glad you did well last year. Start running tutorials :rofl:. I kid but you had really good success.

2 Likes

My 3x3 Gorilla Tent showed up yesterday. Time to bring the madness indoors. :alien:

9 Likes

I have that tent…fresh & new too.
Now I can kill plants indoors.
Good luck with yours…

2 Likes

Yessss. Let the indoor Gauntlet begin. Right on time for Halloween.

The Hauntlet!!

2 Likes

Ready for the wet trim…
Two 4-tier 3-foot diameter racks and one long line. Six-inch fan…Blowing in the opposite direction. I have an extra 8 tier 2 foot diameter rack. I don’t think I will need it.

12 Likes

Get to work!

I think your accidentally stolen shopping baskets are a great harvest tool.

Famous last words…

Happy Harvesting! Purple Queens today?

2 Likes

Those pop up drying racks are worth their weight in gold.

2 Likes

The trim begins with smoking Indiana Bubblegum…

9 Likes

Mike

Just Cole.

14 Likes

They are looking great, nice color change due to the cooler weather.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. 5 hours of pure hell. Purple Queen isn’t even done. Have the bottom half to do on the small one. The worst plant I’ve ever trimmed to date. 90% popcorn buds surrounded by an amazon of sugar leaves. Closed structure. If you don’t trim the popcorn buds you won’t have any flower. Cussed her the whole time trimming. Bitch, whore, slut. Good thing we weren’t in mixed company. I won’t grow her again outside. Still have half the lower east row clone to do. All popcorn hell. Had to change out trimmers every 5 mins in ISO. Sticky is an understatement. Have to work for this one. Big Time. Death fan would of never worked on her. Still hasn’t shown up and I just realized I ordered the one with the shitty grate on it. :rofl:

8 Likes

yeah harvest is such fun

3 Likes

I’ve never cussed a plant out more in my life than this demonic purple queen. :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: She is just wrong.

3 Likes

It’s always the super hot girl that ruins your life :rofl:

4 Likes

I hate her now. Hate in the strong sense.

4 Likes

Repeat after me, Cole.

“A bic lighter is not a trimmer.”

Epic, my friend :slight_smile:

10 Likes

10 MG G13 makes everything better… I’m use to getting my ass kicked… Purple Queen…Tore my ass up…

3 Likes