The Gauntlet 2023

Trust me you need a couple of these shopping baskets. They work great for keeping air movement with a lb of nugs or colas… No accident. I did feel guilty enough to go to two stores. I only used 2 1/2 racks of one 4 tier 3 ft. Finish this other half plant. I won’t use all 4 tiers of one rack for Purple Queens. They hold a lot of flower. @FieldEffect

3 Likes

Fuck ya they work great. Zip them up flower stays clean. Give them a twist and they fold right back up in the zipper cover. Store for next year. Hang them anywhere. I just bungee cord from a fixture.

You want to dry a lot of flower in a small space. This is What’s Up. :100:

2 Likes

Okay word. So it looks like it’s around $450 to fill up your 6 30s. If I did my conversion maths correctly.

What is the purpose of running coco vs straight soil and perlite? You can talk to me like I’m slow. I literally know Jack shit about dirt farming.

2 Likes

I don’t remember what it cost me to fill them in 2021… I amended them 2022 with about 8 gallons each. Tossed the top 8-10 inches out in the yard. Topped with the new. This year I reused all of it… Transplant with generous amounts of Mykos extreme. Used nice amount of performance organic granules on the outside of the pots. Jump start. After that I start my nutrients.
Coco I can feed heavier and much more frequent. Several times a day… if I choose…I find it easier to quickly dial in my plants with coco…Soil and Coco mixed no ph. Feed 6.5-7…

2 Likes

Niiiiice. Okay okay. So the coco is like extra extra drainage.

2 Likes

Its extra extra everything… Coco unlocks your own feeding style…

3 Likes

Damn. Outta likes til breakfast!

2 Likes

Haha @ColeLennon has a silly hat and is not focused on his work.

4 Likes

I love these Kastking bucket hats. I have this one and the first one listed.

1 Like

SmoKing sounds way better than KastKing :rofl:

2 Likes

Everything has to come down today. Going to rain buckets and cool way off. That means nothing is really going to dry off from here. Chop it all.

4 Likes

It does half as a great smoking hat. I don’t have a smoking jacket though. :smoking:

3 Likes

Get’em down Cole, great run this season, quite a bit of fun! :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t have any complaints. Start smaller next year and later. FIM once and not top. That 90’s Kush I only FIM’d once. Turned out the perfect size. Note to self. :100:

4 Likes

Yes, there’s definitely such a thing as too much, height at least.

2 Likes

Oh you know all to well. :rofl:

4 Likes

True story, it’s hard not to let yourself run away with yourself when trying to get a head start. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Going to fire up the indoor this winter. Scratch my itch. So I don’t need to start growing shit in April to go outside because I can’t wait. :rofl: I think @FieldEffect is going to try the same strategy for 2024.

6 Likes

Purple Queen yesterday. Nightmare trim. I don’t even want to finish the bottom half of the last plant. Plant rage is real.

19 Likes

I discarded lots of larf but the stuff I left living on the plant is thickening up real nice. Maybe just leave it another week, if it makes it it makes it. If not, no more trimming

1 Like