The Gauntlet 2023

Is the ICC ready to take cuttings?

2 Likes

Wait a week then. Rather the ICC then the GMO

2 Likes

ok , icc wc tahoe tk
that i can do

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure I could. Be happy with 2-3 ounces per clone.

2 Likes

Yeppers thank you Sir. :sunglasses:

I see see wedding cake and Tahoe grow fat and dance and heavy triangle Kush is fair and those regards but not in the same league

2 Likes

I will probably just use HLG PAR map. I donā€™t need to stress about it. Plenty of light for this 3x3.

3 Likes

Congratulations! I gotta order some stuff :sunglasses:

1 Like

I ordered most of this shit a year ago. I will say Gorilla makes a great tent. I have a Gorilla 4x4 lite tent in the box in the shed. When have more indoor room.

2 Likes

Wow, that tent is 6ā€™ 11"? Thatā€™s almost a foot taller than my AC infinity and Mars Hydro. I wouldnā€™t need the extension with that extra space. I thought it looked taller in the pic.

4 Likes

Comes standard at 6ā€™11 and the 12 inch extension come standard. You can buy another 12 inch put it at 8ā€™11 a 3x3 that is 8ā€™11. :rofl:

3 Likes

Some landraces need the headroom! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like @Foreigner could live my whole life never growing a sativa. I think he grows them for the Mrsā€¦

6 Likes

I get it. My wife is a medicator too. I love a good sativa.

2 Likes

Tent is looking great man, you going to run a carbon filter? I see you have a window you can vent out of. Any concern about humidity control?

1 Like

Gonna run it straightā€¦ Led and a 6 inchā€¦ Doors wide open. Shut for lights off. Nothing fancyā€¦ we will seeā€¦ Have the other gear if neededā€¦

3 Likes

I am with you there. If all sativa"s suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth, I wouldnā€™t really care as long as there are some kushes left to grow :joy:

3 Likes

No I like them and growing them is an interesting challenge, I just need to be in the right headspace to use them.

5 Likes

Give me a tasty narcotic 70/30 Indica Dom or give me death. :100:

4 Likes

Finished the harvest, alls curing in grove bags. All I have to say about the wonderdawg is Iā€™m glad I murdered that huge bitch 3 weeks in bloom. Lost 70% to bud rot. Flower is nothing spectacular. Purple queen is a homerun. The worst trimming nightmare. I filled a 1lb grove. My buddy got a least 8-10 ounces of Purple queen so the two clones harvested over 1 1/2 lbs approx. I overfilled a 1lb grove bag with 90ā€™s Kush @Bobgrows Smoked some less than an hour ago. Very nice buzz. Has a unique sweet scent when broken up. Will be really nice with a cure. 90ā€™s kush harvested the most per clone. I wish I wouldnā€™t of supercropped her so much. When I grow this one again. I will let her grow naturally and limit my super cropping to Loli pop only. Beautiful all-around strain grow.
90ā€™s Kush @Bobgrows :fire: I canā€™t wait to make oil and gummies with it. :yum:

14 Likes