The Gauntlet 2023

Oh it’s becoming my all time favorite!
My friend brought me about 4-5 ounces of it! Keeping for my own Stash.

Going to try to carry this one for awhile!
:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about the Wonder Dawg rot. Fucking hate that shit.

Good to hear that you got a couple pounds of inventory, even though the PQ wasn’t your favorite to GROW, sounds like a favorite to SMOKE. That 90’s Kush pic looks amazing :sunglasses:

What a season, my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Season was good. Definitely going to keep it simpler next year. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Glad that PQi good smoke, pain in the ass to grow, that 90s kush sure looks like :fire:. Can’t wait to see that indoor up and going.

2 Likes

A couple few weeks. Jets rootin them.
Wedding Cake
Tahoe OG
Triangle Kush
Ice Cream Cake

5 Likes

Nothing but awesomeness there. Are you going to try to practice cloning?

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Going to veg them out and take cuts to clone.

3 Likes

Going for the heavy heavy hitter aren’t you? Wc and icc are in my top 10 for sure if at a dispensary usually what I look for cause they don’t seem to screw them up that much.lol Tahoe og will be nice as well. Good luck! You might want to get some plant yoyos cause wc and icc can pack rock solid heavy buds that will lean. Just a thought. Like the set up.

4 Likes

Yep yoyos for sure…Be a fun run…

2 Likes

I’m excited I grew a wedding cake from wicked genetics fem and wow just wow! If you like it from the dispensary what it can do when grown carefully over commerical is amazing. Great strain

4 Likes

Got the beast back today. Cost me 365.00 salvage parts and gear. Buddy did the work for free.
Before

After

10 Likes

Fender and hood beat out and smooth’d???

3 Likes

He did a good job. He say’s wants in back in the spring. Another clear coat. I said dude its a 21 year old car. Let it go. :rofl:

4 Likes

Its good enough for me. Drives the same. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No…meant he did amazing job on those , fender was jack’d!!!

2 Likes

He did. :100: Chipped away at it, about 10 weeks.

2 Likes

So how do you want your cuts?

Can send “snips”…means just cut from Momma, wrapped in celo you’d put in glass o water to hydrate, take fresh cut from stalk, then use hormone, rooter, dome under light. Hardest way, would learn it all

Just rooted cuts. Roots just starting, just showing from cubes you’d plant in soil in Dixie’s or your way

Fully rooted clones in Dixies You’d just let em outgrow the Dixie’s then transplant

Your call

1 Like

Like this is fine. I still have to buy my cloning gear. Plugs, hormex #8 and a clone dome.

2 Likes

Buy Rapid Rooters, # 8, MONDI TALL DOME…

3 Likes

I can easlily send you #8, RR’s if you want to learn…its NOT rocket science, you run an Ebike, you can clone :sunglasses:

2 Likes