The Gauntlet 2023

Thank you Cole

As soon as I posted that I thought to myself “There is only now” and ordered one :joy:

I’ll test with the three filters it comes with before I dive into more.

3 Likes

The things are awesome they make a huge difference you need to buy the little ones for the joints to and the pipes between the mouthpiece and the little ones you can pretty much cover everything they’re a great deal I think they’re like 10 bucks you get three filters a 10 pack of filters is like seven bucks or something I really like mine

2 Likes

Looks like candy , want some :boom:

4 Likes

Fucking blazing it now? Nice :sunglasses:

I think the hard candy is easy. I thought it looked easier than the gummies, so I tried it, and they store super well too. Get a good candy thermometer and sauce pot, that’s the important stuff.

Glad you are happy with the spoils of your season. I need a little bong like that for times like right now. It’d be nice to take a little rip before bed without it being a whole production to roll a joint or load the vape. Just jam a nug in a bowl and spark

Cheers man, happy for you! Gonna go load a vape bowl with 907 and hit the hay :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

All three were great in a bong hit. Going to make killer oil. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I bought one of those mouthpieces for the bong and a roll of filters, wife says work great. She really likes the cleaner taste

3 Likes

Yeah, I like it. I seem to have fewer issues with my sinuses smoking with it. Gives a really clean green hit. Tasty. :yum:

4 Likes

I’ve never seen anything like a bong filter obviously y’all like them. Bigger hits or just smoother? The purple queen looks killer.

1 Like

Yeah smoother, cleaner green hit. :100:

2 Likes

Picked up my bag of super soil. Going to cut it with more loose buffered coco coir and chunky perlite. Should work well in these 2 gallon fabric pots and the bottom feeder rez.

6 Likes

I started to do this with my nice camera and get good pictures and of course two shots in the battery is exhausted so here goes with my phone

gather up everything you will need nice clean sharp scissors glass of water to put the cuts in your rapid rooter is in a bowl of water a little device to open the hole deeper with your number eight and your inserts so that after you stab the car you can put the router in an insert

Have it all handy , open up one RR , leave device in it so you KNOW . Go take cuts from ONE STRAIN , instantly place in water glass

Bring them all to your spot .

you want to cut them at a node so when you take the cut see where the know it is you want to make your final cut and make sure you cut a few inches below it stick it in the glass of water take your next one.

pull one out of the water take the scissors in carefully snip off the branch at the node where you will make the cut then make the cut at a 45° angle nice crisp cut

Immed dip cut in 8 dab a bit , knock off extra powder

Stab in RR YOU DEEPENED

Just repeat for other strains .

That simple

place under dome , mist dome close vents place under light , i like 300 to 400 par over them . Pull dome off 2 times a day for 2 minutes or so for fresh air , every 2 days check rooters are wet , i wet mine about every 2 to 3 days or use my wick matt under them wet

QUESTIONS ??? @ColeLennon

10 Likes

2 Likes

Nope that is a great tutorial. Thanks bud. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Basically exactly how I do it too Cole. :+1:t2:

1 Like

So I just got 3 new budget knives. I was going to buy one really nice Benchmade. I’ve owned a Benchmade AFO and loved it. 300.00 knife. I chose to buy 3 budget knives instead.
First up
Chinese knockoff of the Benchmade AUTO FACT. 53.00 At first I didn’t like it. After a day of holding and flipping it. I like the weight and feel. 3.5" blade Give it 5/10

Newer knife company
Miguron Knives -Velona 3.75" blade 5"grip. Great weight and flipper action. 53.00 Give it 8/10

US Company Off Grid Knives
Caiman XL RED DAWN 4" Bowie Blade 5" wide grip. My first Off Grid, will not be my last. Super impressed with the quality. 79.00 Give it 10/10

10 Likes

Used to be super into knives. Should sell off some of my old collection now that I think about it.

I like the Benchmade auto clone. Looks decent :+1: Do you like autos? I find them to be a bit too conspicuous. Can’t open one quietly, like in a restaurant or in the office.

This has been my EDC for the last several years, and I haven’t bought any new knives since. I did add a spacer, clip and bushings that I made myself to fix my little nit-picks but it’s perfect for me now :heart:

2 Likes

I like a flipper over an auto. You are right autos are noisy, and not very stealthy. Is that the Benchmade Bugout? I had my Benchmade AFO for 5 years. I gave it to my ex-father-in-law for Xmas. He always admired it.

Not my first thought :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s a Benchmade 765 Ti Monolock

LOL I mean to like cut my steak, open a package, etc. Normal knife stuff :rofl:

I have an OTF auto but it’s…conspicuous. To say the least. I kinda felt the same way about flippers. I like my smooth thumb action that doesn’t draw any attention.

Tent is due to arrive Tuesday. Going to verify how everything else is going to fit and get it in-hand too. I’m curious how the light is going to fit and check the actual size of the veg/mother compartment.

1 Like

Thought that was the Bali Song logo
???

2 Likes

That 765 is a really nice blade. I bet it cuts steak like a true champ. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes