The Gauntlet 2023

Benchmade introduced the Bali-Song and was it’s initial product. The logo harks back to that origin. I think they still make it, but you never see them anymore because of legality issues (I think anyway).

@ColeLennon It’s the perfect fit for me. I feel like collecting only lasts until I find the perfect one. :rofl:

1 Like

Not seen Cole in few days , doesnt answer his phone either

3 Likes

hope is ok, haven’t heard anything from him either

3 Likes

Damn, I hope a brother is okay.

3 Likes

Definitely out of character for him. Keep us in the loop if you hear anything.

Please.

3 Likes

Damn Cole. Hope you’re alright, big homie.

2 Likes

Still MIA not answering phone

3 Likes

Is his phone going straight to voice mail or is it still ringing? @Jetdro ?

3 Likes

Something is off. Does he have any family nearby that you know of @Jetdro ?

2 Likes

Hope everything is OK :pray::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Oh no. Where you at Cole?
Hope you’re alright!

1 Like

It’s definitely strange. Hasn’t posted since Sunday but he’s usually on a few hours each day.

He’s not living alone I don’t think so hopefully if something did happen there’s someone around to help. Anyway I hope he’s just taking a break from online or doing something fun. But definitely gives me some concern.

4 Likes

It is hunting season…

3 Likes

Only post I can find of his that references hunting. This was from the hunting thread.

4 Likes

Ordinarily, I’d think he’s just taking a break, but the fact that Jet can’t get ahold of him is concerning. He’s been looking forward to and preparing for those clones for two weeks now.

5 Likes

Agreed.
Definitely concerning. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I have my eyes open watching for your updates @ColeLennon, I hope you are well my friend, your presence is highly missed here.

5 Likes

Can anyone who knows him call someone to do a wellness check? Maybe get a neighbor or relative to run out there and see if he’s ok?

4 Likes

straight to voice mail .

His father , who he helps , is not in good shape .
Hoping not but bet something has happened to him.

Colin Would not just ghost me and disappear something is up

8 Likes

Definitely.

Thanks for the update, Jet.

5 Likes