The heaviest, gnarliest, sleepiest, couch-lock indica?

I recently tried bodhi’s black triangle and that is what I would call lazy weed. Great after a long day of work.

6 Likes

I’ve never grown either of the two but Tuna kush and death bubba were majorly heavy indica stones

2 Likes

The Blackwater (Mendo Purps x SFV OG) that I have is a head lock. UW is a gnarly indica as is the 88g13hp

4 Likes

AAA OG. That shitl fur you with the quickness!

This shit. @lefthandseeds PTK cross. Straight dope.

F4BB. Stone yer Mammy fer hours. Not that Mother of all shite.

Agreed on the ghash and any of the breathe strains. Meat, Mendo…oh yeah see Sam @SamwellBB for that PWC. Stoned for hours and that GDPxCheese Ricky Flair woooaahh.

Shop local. :wink:

11 Likes

Shut Eye from Calyx Bros is supposed to be very good for sleep needs
will be available here soon

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

3 Likes

That Spitting Cobra pic they have there is mouth-watering. :snake: :sweat_drops:

:+1:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

here’s that pic of the Spitting Cobra and a few others

and some frosty buds

21 Likes

Godbud from joti is supposed to be good for insomnia always wanted it but never could track it down or something else got in the way.

5 Likes

Let it age 2 or 3 yrs in a jar. Mine turned red. Very sleepy . On second thought, there surly is a quicker way!:grimacing:

1 Like

I would second the white rhino. It is too mentally debilitating to smoke daytime imo but one of my favorite for couch crash

2 Likes

She’s a beauty @SamwellBB!

3 Likes

Anyone know if any Black Domina is still around? I’ve wanted to try that one for a while.

2 Likes

It’s definitely still around. I don’t have any seeds, but I do have some crosses. It’s a great strain, highly recommed it.

3 Likes