The heaviest, gnarliest, sleepiest, couch-lock indica?

I’ll second the lack of flavor. I’m suprised by the anxiety though. I also get anxiety from speedy weed, guess we all are different.

4 Likes

Some indicas are worse than others for me. Anything that focuses my attention inward too much gives me anxiety. Reason why edibles are so worrisome, imagine it happening for hours on end if it’s one of those strains. The initial racy from sativa usually wears off for me fairly quickly, then I’m golden.

2 Likes

Oh @Meesh you just reminded me of when I was young and made my first pot butter from some killer flower tops,I boiled for over an hour and once all was done and I was cleaning up I licked a teaspoon that was coated in the butter,only coated with a light film,I was insanely ripped ! Absolutely tripped out for all of 12 hours! At least that is how I remember,I was fucked up! No other way of putting it! It all sat in the freezer for a month or so,then one day I tossed it all,was to messed, didn’t want to revisit,omg how I wish I had that now! Hehe, much love and respect

10 Likes

I did the same when making my first batch of rso, just like if I was making a cake and ran my finger across the pan to get the last drops and licked my finger before thinking - god was I fu’d - totally green and still felt it three days later.

6 Likes

Herijuana is the way to go for a strong Indica

8 Likes

Jinxproof 9lb hammer is pretty good if you want to be knocked out. Also some of the HSO stuff is worth a look and a lot cheaper, I’ve tried their Bubba Kush, Black Dog and Sugar Breath and they have all produced some primo frosty couch glue.

5 Likes

I realize the thread is older now.
I would say the Lapis Mountain I got a from Hemp Depot years ago, is exactly what your after.
Not a big plant, violently purple, and it KO’d a few folks. A real hard girl to clone, and there was maybe 3-4 phenos, in the one packet I bought.
Not all of them were KO, but all were delicious and I loved growing them out.

5 Likes

Tell me more lol. Ima check it out. Thanks bro

1 Like

Death Bubba is always lights out for me.

Jordan of the Islands has Blackberry Kush and a variety of crosses. Haven’t ran any of it so can’t say how they are, but his genetics are generally great.

7 Likes

Crater Lake without a doubt!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I found this while searching for something to grow in a few months from now.

*Skystone regular
Indoor
Lineage: Lapis Mountain Indica x Purple Afghan Kush
Variety: 100% Indica
Potency: High
Yield: Above Average - Heavy

More Info: A show-stopping beauty of an indica that produces gorgeous purple buds when ripened in cooler temperatures. Skystone has a very unique scent that is unlike any other cannabis we’ve ever grown. It’s fruity with berry-like aromas and minty while at the same time chocolatey and hashy - however you’d describe it, it’s goddamn delicious! She produces high levels of CBD and is an excellent strain for those who want a very relaxing and body-melting stone with no heart racing or paranoia side-effects. Excellent for listening to music, meditating, and late night sessions.

Indoor flowering 8 Weeks*

The more I read this I think I’ll pull the trigger on this one. I like to keep something around that bashes you to sleep. I’ll cut half of her at 8 weeks, and the other half at 10+.

6 Likes

Please explain this further. I’m old and high!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Cant remember what it was like…hmmmmm

best indica’s ive ever grew from seed are nirvana’s aurora indica, and dr greenthumbs em dog from HSO and cypress hill. the em dog is always fire smoke, that packs a good punch, perfect for putting me to sleep. no hermies at all. the a indica i run from nirvana was regular seeds about 10 plus years ago. im smoking them em dog now. i love the stuff. i have grew thousands of seeds over the years from most breeders like most on here have,and these 2 are my fave indica’s from cheap quality seeds. just my 2p. lol
s1

2 Likes

Hey oleskool830,

Once I would see the trichrome profile I wanted, cloudy/and a few amber spots when I loupe the bud, I would cut those buds, usually the outermost bud or tips if you will.
Put her back into flower for a week or 2 maybe 3, for some good deep sleep buds, or to turn some into a good deep sleep olive oil infusion.
We also made butter, for cookies, buy when my wife’s cancer flared up, we stopped as much flour/starch/sugar intake as much as possible. So a tablespoon of infused olive oil, at bedtime, and bam out!

2 Likes

Try and get your hands on some double OG. Wake n bake is a big mistake. Had me movin turtle speeds all day
Or triple OG??

4 Likes

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
AWESOME!!!

3 Likes

So I saw Black Domina brought up a few times. I’ve tried it years ago and it was exactly what the title describes…it was a heavy, gnarly, sleepy, couch-lock indica!
Just wondering if Sensi is the best place to get a (as close as you can get) pure Black Domina? Can anyone suggest a strain with Black Domina in it that trumps the original?

4 Likes

Right now, I am growing “Sweet Afghani delicious” from Sweet seeds. It’s an S1 of a black domina cut they liked. Too early for me to tell how it stacks up to others I’ve grown.

I’ve found some really nice phenos in black dom from new420guy. If he ever stocks the regs again I’ll probably pick up some more.

PM me. I’ve got what you’re looking for.

16 Likes

I’ve been searching for a bedtime story. Never tried the BD. Doing some BlackBerry Hammer right now that I hope works. How is the one you got?

2 Likes