The Jedi's Junkyard

Lots of dankness in your life

2 Likes

You got a full crew going and I have taken an interest in this fullness as it offsets my grows dullness! In all seriousness, though, its looking good, really…

2 Likes

Happy to share or trade cuttings for those interested. Most just go into test tubes anyway until they get their turn in the run.

I wanted to take a moment to provide a public thank you for every kind, like-minded soul. I got that bunk pack of Black Triangle from CG Collectables and mentioned it elsewhere. I received a private message almost immediately from someone who said “I’ve been blessed with too many seeds from too many kind people and have a Black Triangle for you.”

And yesterday, this showed up in my mailbox:

I love you all.

29 Likes

Taking a break from gardening on the West Coast to do some meristem culture in the Northeast

17 Likes

Two of my three 88ghash females, #14 & #17. You can see how different these are. #19 is even more different than these and is way shorter and more of a shrub.

13 Likes

Have the ghash been pretty good yeilders?

2 Likes

Ask again in 6-8 weeks. I have only run them in the re-population run so far. These are in there to catch pollen and are from the original seeds.

They just need to be topped several times

6 Likes

The novelty of being able to send/ receive 100% bug/ pathogen free genetics is pretty fucking cool my man. And just as beneficial is you can take in basically any sort of live tissue w whatever crawling over/ through it and grow a plant from it. :100: flush w envy :smirk:. Well played sir :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

So, like a lot of you, I don’t really need more seeds. Really, I don’t. I know that I don’t. I have thousands in my seed fridge on top of what I make as well.

BUT, along comes Mary. And Mary Jane, with her tight tank top and skinny jeans sucks me in, every, single, time.

So original worked lines currently inbound are:

Williams Wonder (Super Sativa Seed Club)
Super Silver Haze (Green House Seeds)
Sensi Star (Paradise Seeds, Ogre pheno)
Pepe (dead skunk pheno)
Northern Lights #1 (Neville)
Northern Lights #1 x Skunk #1 (Neville)
Elephant (California 1970’s)
Blue Moonshine (DJ Short)

I saw the old stash of stuff I presumed was either long gone, or held too tight and I couldn’t help myself.

27 Likes

Nice pick up Willie wonder, bms and SS.
You make fgens let me know

2 Likes

Showing my age…

17 Likes

Hope you do a growroom diary when you grow some of these

6 Likes

Did you make these or someone else?
Always looking for BMS or NL from different directions.

3 Likes

Well, some bad news this morning. A very small but fast slug slithered into my living soil overnight and literally cut most of my new seedlings in half like it was a drunk teenager chopping down small trees in the neighborhood park. I sprinkled a little bit of table salt on it

Nearly all of my GSOG and Romulans are gone. I only have two of each remaining.

8 Likes

These came from elsewhere

2 Likes

Wow that really sucks hope you get a male and female of each at least

2 Likes

Got a cutting from Gas at Swami seeds of his NL5 BX yesterday. She is Northern Lights #5 (old Eugene cut) x (1988 Northern Lights #5 x Haze)

Some pics of her and her mama.

26 Likes

Her mama is beautiful! Nice score

4 Likes

That is a smoking cut. How much did it run you if you don’t mind me asking?

3 Likes

And that NL I’m super interested in those three. I’m not sure what to offer other that greenbacks? Let me know what you think? @SCJedi all solid stock to have.

7 Likes