The Jedi's Junkyard

It was a trade. I sent him some seeds.

8 Likes

So this arrived in the mail today. I guess I told Mrs. B I would test some of Mr. B’s stuff a long time ago and something finally came.

Looks like two Bodhi runs in a row as these are here way too late to put outdoors.

22 Likes

Sounds like an awesome cross. Would like to see the colors on that one.

2 Likes

Repackaged?
Never seen bod gear come like that

2 Likes

I think that’s what his tester packs look like in coin flips I saw another pack like that online somewhere

3 Likes

They are testers

1 Like

@Zion, this is the Nigerian Sunshine IBL

I have two phenos one green and one purple-ish. The green one is lifting and sage and the purple one is sandalwood and mildly calming. Both are great meds for PTSD.

9 Likes

Tag me when you grow the NL out would like to catch an early seat

5 Likes

Is it just me or does Swami have some good shit but listening to his :man_with_turban: chakra-schmaqkra :om: mumbojumbo is too much??? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Perhaps but if so I think the man still found his path in life he seems very happy

2 Likes

You’re thinking of the wrong person. Swami Organic seeds SOS is not the white bearded guy who also goes by Swami

5 Likes

Cool spot over here Jedi! I dig the community projects. It looks like your A11/A13 project came out nicely!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG Chiefer!

4 Likes

@SCJedi could we work a trade out for the Nigerian sunshine? I been reading about it. Blessings!!

2 Likes

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you got.

2 Likes

For those of you that started at the top of this thread, the Romulan and Grape Stomper OG were destroyed by a roaming slug, the Black Triangle was bunk (CG Collectables) and the old UW S1 seeds need sterile germination.

I was kindly gifted a replacement Black Triangle and one lone Stomper OG male survived the Great Slug Massacre of 2020.

Hang tight for some ACC Super Silver Haze as a half pack of those were just popped by my in-town growmie ColdRain.

In the meantime, I have several outdoors. Archive’s Duct Tape, Hazmat OG, Dosidos #55, 2 x Blackwaters and a Cherry Vanilla Skunk.

Inside is exploding but my primary focus will be to work through my Black Kandahar x 88g13hp Bodhi testers. You can follow that thread HERE

16 Likes

I’ve had a few rollie pollies come eat seedlings. I’m not a fan of them either. sorry you lost those!!

1 Like

Believe it or not that one lone survivor is a very strong Grape Stomper OG male. I spent six months kicking him around the yard and torturing him and hit a few plants with it:

Sundae Driver
Duct Tape
Nigerian Sunshine
Ice Cream Cake
Wedding Cake

2021 is already looking brighter. Happy New Year!

12 Likes

sound like some great crosses, looking forward to seeing those crosses this year!

Happy new year! 2021 is gonna be great

5 Likes

Hey @SCJedi. I hope all is well with The Synergy’s. :grinning: Do you have a tissue culture thread? I saw your IG post, but I don’t want to clutter up the Junkyard. :laughing:
:guitar:

4 Likes