The LED hack shack and other tall tales

All red 360 degree misters, one pump running.
This looks like the final pattern, figured as much but now it’s been tested right.

Now I just have to make a lit with holes, also waiting on my neoprene collars. Or tackle spools, as the aerocloner collars IMHO are a fair bit overpriced.

Ebay is my friend, didn’t take long to find a very cheap alternative.

10 Likes

I went to the dollar store and picked up a neoprene kneeling pad, for 2$ and cut out 22, 2 inch collars. Managed to find the netpots for 20 cents each. I used ridgid half inch plastic pipe, and just the 360 degree spray nozzles.

I have mine on a timer so the pump doesn’t run 24/7 comes on for 5 minutes every hour.

4 Likes

I have ordered a 15 min interval timer, so the pump will run 1 min on/15 min off.

Not my first aerocloner, it’s mainly just a test to see how the sponge cubes will do.
If they work as well as RW cubes, making it nice and easy to transplant.
I will stick to it, if not I will most likely just go back to RW cubes.

6 Likes

Day 56

Did nothing to the res today, messured it last night and it was fine.

The smell is gettin extreem, the new carbon scrubber arrived.
Didn’t get around to mount it, have been running the smoker outside near my exhaust.
Brunt wood and smoked fish, seems to mask the smell very well.

12 Likes

Triplet day 28 :joy:

It’s fighting a good fight, growth have speed up the past days.
It looks like it will turn into a plant after all!

Trimmed back the moms a bit, they where gettin roasted by the light.

And a quick look at the unsexed clones, they are looking fine here on day 3

7 Likes

When do you breathe ??? lol

Always busy, but things look great, indoors and out…:+1:

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

I don’t work a regular job, so that free’s up a lot of hours each day.

Im building a mini “weed factory”, so I hope once I am done building.
I will have time to other fun things, but key to all of this I guess is my love for cannabis.
And I have fun doing all this ^^^^ but sure im looking forward to being done with the builds.

The misses is always on my back, for leaving a mess and having 12 projects going at once.
Im not sure what she talks about, it’s a indoor and outdoor garden project. That might contain 10 small projects, to finish the 2 larger projects.

Can’t help she wants a new kitchen and bathroom, so guess I won’t have much time to breath once done with the groffice build LOL

8 Likes

And I try to plan a head, for what do I need to do tomorrow so I don’t loose track of things.

Tomorrow will be water change day, as well as working on the cloner.

Gonne drill 153 holes in this sheet of OSB, then trim the edges and coat the underside and edges with a thin layer of fiberglass patty.
The top I think I’ll just clear coat, and leave a “raw” OSB wood look.

4 Likes

2/3 of the holes done, was outside drillin as it makes a mess and now thunder and rain.

Well it’s something!

7 Likes

Wow you have invented a way of making thunder and rain by drilling holes in OSB cool, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The foot work while you drill the OSB is crucial!

6 Likes

Damn it, there is always a catch lol.

2 Likes

Day 5 Leftside Cheese

Topped the res, dropped the pH and raised the Ec a bit.

Ec 1.2
pH 5.73

6 Likes

So I think I missed it somewhere, is the OSB going to be a replacement for the panda film covers? Or a massive cloner?

2 Likes

A massive cloner, just scroll up a bit there is a pic of the res and misters.

1 Like

Ok cool, I kinda put that together as I was typing because I remembered those pics, hence it being the 2nd option lol. You have a really impressive setup going.

2 Likes

Thank you
I just hope it can help to inspire others, to get started on a budget, and/or optimize the use of their floor space.

SOG might not be the best option for all, due to the high plant numbers. But it sure is an effective way, to grow a bunch of buds in the shortest time possible.

2 Likes

Definitely. I was thinking about how cool it would be to do it for breeding. Lots of different crosses, pheno hunts, all kinds of cool stuff. Would be amazing if it was possible to do sog from seed. Even still, pop a bunch of seeds, top or fim once then take clones and scrap em. Keep one clone til you know if you want to keep it and flower the other, or flower one, seed one and one to keep if you want to run it again

3 Likes

I’ll be breeding in them later on, doing 12/12 from seed.

Once I have an idea what the Nephtys seedlings are, I’ll be crossing a hopefull matching brother and sister.
To reboot this old project, looking forward to get back to breeding again.

3 Likes

Palidrome, thank you for documenting as well as you do. Easily one of my favorite threads on all of OG.

LOVE the new setup! Looks like it is working well!

Edit: As to the bubbles/cracking/pinholes in your setup, If I am correct you painted THEN did fiberglass over the paint? If this is the case, perhaps the paint was not finished off-gassing and applying more resin was the “final” straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I see that you have dealt with it regardless and overcame, so at this point it’s just speculation lol.

8 Likes