The Mexican Landrace Thread

great project. interested to see how it all works out.

1 Like

That is very true brother. These days, I keep reminding myself I have more than enough material wise, and that I should always share what I have even to help someone even if it’s the shirt off my back.

I have seen the generosity and work of people on this site to spread genetics that people would charge an arm and leg for, and it always inspires me to share everything I can, and keep working towards seed preservation, a little pollen chucking, and similar projects that will benefit our wonderful community here.

I will be very happy to share anything and everything free of cost of course. As long as I have a roof over my head, a little food to eat, and a couple plants going I don’t think I have much to complain about or want for, especially money.

To me I think selling lambsbread seeds shouldn’t be done, it’s not ethical. Especially if you’re thinking about respect towards Jamaican culture and beliefs about ganja and its usage.

That’s just my two cents though, I’m sure plenty of people don’t mind making money off of anything they can but that’s definitely not my agenda.

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

This thread and it’s people are amazing :star_struck: thank you all for your knowledge and time and seeds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Some more interesting Strains: Morelos and South of México
One of it Almost ready to harvested

27 Likes

That’s nice!

Dig the open leaf structure

2 Likes

the commercial market is missing out with the thin leaf stuff - something about them is so much more appealing than the wide leaf pour moi - curious what them scents/aromas are like?

5 Likes

Beautiful! When do you expect she’ll be done?

1 Like

Nevil’s Oaxacan sativa back in the days.

Weather forecast Oaxaca April 26th
See UV index early afternoon

Oaxaca Weather 2

What RCC wrote in his book Marijuana Botany about the Mexican cultivars

14 Likes

Well the plants are with a very good friends
So i didn’t know about the smell

The true mexican lines always got those really beautiful thin leaves

6 Likes

The Morelos one probably middle of noviembre
And the other one until december, i’m sure of that

4 Likes

Hers Oaxacan x red snake

Oaxacn inside

Clone from that Oaxacan outside

One that was marked Peshawar Afghani but been told looks more Oaxacan and I did have a label issue

21 Likes

Sativa Mexicana

2881505911_966d2d623d

Sensi Mexican sativa

25 Likes

“sativas méxicanas”

6 Likes

Probably its real Peshawar… i saw enough photos
And that Afghani its moré sativa that’s the sativas lol

3 Likes

10 Likes

Same thing says ACE, Reeferman, etc etc
With they “landraces”

3 Likes

This one from the Sativa Seed Bank was the same as the one from the Seed Bank from Nevil.After many years you can’t call it a landrace anymore, just a cultivar originated from Mexico or another country.

2 Likes

It’s the most normal thing to use someone else photo nowadays if you don’t have from your own.Can you show an other one.

This is a purple phenotype of a Chinese landrace from Yunnan, but not early Durban.

5 Likes

I see what youre doin’ Just an example of Mexican :grin: :smile:

1 Like

Oaxacan

Oaxacan x red snake outside

My mini Oaxacan clone outside

Super mini swazipulco :rofl::rofl::rofl:

25 Likes