The Mexican Landrace Thread

Beautiful plants…
For a strange reason “Acapulco Gold” crossed with Swazi its a cross that many folks did
I got my self a really huge seeds of that cross, but i forgot who’s give it to me
Anyway i’ll be trying to made this same cross in a future , sounds a good one to try.

8 Likes

Got mine from @guitarizan. What a guy I mentioned that swazi was like my holy grail and 2 weeks later letter full of 5 phenos of Swaziland and a flip of swazipulco! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:. I was jumping around and screaming like a school girl! I had seem Hamilton’s pharmacopeia about swazigold and I was hooked. Figured I’d practice on some not as long long flowers first lol. 12-16 weeks opposed to 20-26 wks. Thanks again for the hook up! Others have benefited from your generosity as well!

12 Likes

They are all beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What week are ya at with the Oaxacan?

Lol that’s up for debate. I had all kinds of issues and if I told you how long any of these have been in 12/12 everyone in here would say in full of shit :rofl: seriously. The clone has been outside in 12/12 for 33 days.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Which one is that Willy?

1 Like

Primera Dama x Oaxacan, I should have let her go for a few more weeks but I have to do some work at home and I had to cut everything…but it didn’t go too badly…

6 Likes

From Jerry Kamstra’s book Weed: Adventures of a Dope Smuggler

14 Likes

That would be a great movie I bet if done the way it really happened :thinking:.

1 Like

I got the book on spanish version
Plants still being the same until nowdays…
Fortunately

5 Likes

How is the situation nowadays.Can you grow legal and if so how many plants can you grow legal?

Good to hear the old varieties are still there.Mexico has a long history with Cannabis.Love btw those corn varieties too.Watch daily the Mexican food vids on IG :yum:

3 Likes

Still being ilegal but isn’t pretty dangerous anymore.
People nowdays start to see canabis as a common plant. Even you can get a paper that said you are a consumer and got the right to smoke and grow. Quite hard to get it but is possible.
Corn and weed are always togheter on the Mountains crops. Fortunately still many pure mexican Strains growing . I feel that little by little people realize how important is preserve the méxican cannabis heritage.

16 Likes

Filling in nicely. Hoping the weather lasts.

23 Likes

Brooklyn 1951

download - 2023-10-23T181704.723

27 Likes

Two girls surrounded by males. It’s almost like they were trying to make seeds. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oaxacan Gold looks like it may finish.
It has nice milky white trichomes now.
Most importantly is the seeds being done.
I crossed a Male Kanak Balochistan into it.

26 Likes

Get these while you can Mexi fans… :smile:

8 Likes
1 Like

These new school smokers could never appreciate the high quality of alot of the herb pictured in this thread. It’s not instagram looking, and they couldn’t handle a true sativa anyways. They all want a buzz that’s makes you a dumb couch potato haha. A buzz that provokes creativity is not what today’s market is looking for. It’s their loss right?

15 Likes

I’m impressed by Mountain Gold so far, had a wet sample this morning, dried in the vape, smiles and giggles aplenty, energising and productive, yet very high, some come down but not devastating, very tasty too. Decent disease and cold resistantce.

10 Likes