Thanks bro i hope to back full to this proyecto
I’m right now at home during my vacations
Here some Chiapas strain photos but they already hybridized
Anyway always interesting to show the features

13 Likes

How long flowering are these ?
would love to run them outdoors and get HUGE :wink:

2 Likes

Bagseed “Reggie” I grew a little over 40 of them and this is one of the 2 stable phenos.
Flowered for 16 weeks and 2 days. The other pheno looks to be around 2-3 weeks out yet.

20 Likes

Looks Pakistani doesn’t it. What makes you think it’s a hybrid? Short flowering?

3 Likes

They went 18 weeks. I made just a few seeds and shared them already in the Central American Landrace thread in 2022. I had another preservation planned at the time… and couldn’t safely open pollinate. This summer I’ll try again.

4 Likes

It was found at a small Town in Chiapas, my friend told me that was a really potent up smoke, so we thought it was a pure sativa. The plants got clearly hybrids features, wide leaves, smell really pungent (rooting fruity smell) . My brother was growing them .But the good thing is that all the 26 females plants are pollinized with the Golli Haze,so we can expect something really good to work with

16 Likes

Some more photos…
All the plants got the same smell, really strong rotten fruit type

14 Likes

Isn’t a really short flowering one, also the buds isn’t fat
So makes me think that probably its a F1 hybrids or recently was crossed.

14 Likes

So i’m planning gift seeds of this one crossed with Golli Haze and just Chiapas seeds alone
So probably they be ready in a month

20 Likes

@Elchischas Are you sure those are hybrids? After I learned Pakistani and Lebanese genes are part of the Mexican genepool, the smell thing doesn’t bother me. Sure, most shouldnt smell, but some should. Pakistani and Lebanese are smelly. The hard part then is whether or not it is new pakistan genetics or old pakistan genetics… Or something else entirely. Your plants are awfully uniform, buds are sparse( for now), petioles are long, smell is uniform…So if it isn’t an f1 hybrid and the plants look this uniform the next generation… It might be worth reconsidering. My Chiapas also have wider leaves that look similar, and yours are narrowing as it goes, like is common with High elevation weed…or of course hybrids… I hate the H word when it comes to landraces. Fingers crossed this one is pure.
Mixed with Golli cry haze you’re bound to find something nice.
I’m not saying you’re wrong…but COULD you be wrong? :thinking:… worth growing some f2’s I think. That
will tell alot.
Of course, you are way more experienced than I am when it comes to mexican landraces. I am more hoping you are mistaken than thinking you are😁

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure about this.
I’m really concern that mostly of the fellas out there didn’t know all this “basic” slight differences between the old pure Strains and hybrids.
To Grow Panamá 1974 is a must to those who’s really want to understand how many generations changes are on the old Pakistanís and afghanis got during several years under the tropics…
Anyway the cross with pure Golli’s Haze will be producing a true pure nld type so will be a good cross for comercial purposes.

12 Likes

That Golli haze has impressive look very long inter-nodes and tropical lankiness

That would be really good preservation to see distributed one of these days!

That’s even more typical nld than the other ‘original haze’ plants from what I can tell …Like to see more
the Golli Haze …also referred to has the 90Haze… … check out post# 922

8 Likes

Hi bro
Golli’s Haze its the true Haze. It was given by Sam directly, no Flying dutch or something like that
True long nld that isn’t around anymore.
I’ll be given a cross of Golli Haze with my modern Chiapas strain, it will be an awesome cross

11 Likes

Yeah, a lot of people dont know about Golli haze its the most tropical line Ive seen in the haze

The FlyingDutchmen is very good haze also And reproduced by bonyard as haze-4-dayz

You are referring to the Flying Dutchmen of recent times and new original haze seeds that come out like hybrid

Yeah, those were bad.

Hope somebody does a reproduction of that Golli line someday its got very powerful look to it thats sure

The thing with any original haze seeds The seedsman or TFD …Sam sold them a kilo of seeds

That simple

Those companies never made seeds…They just took a really long time to finally run out of a kilo of seeds or 2 kilos

You see what I mean…

These companies were like brokers

4 Likes

Yeah Golli Haze was just on a few hands until nowdays
Never was hybridized.
Flying dutchman and seedman got modern stock i mean the today stock,but they used to got true haze at
the beggining. Isn’t easy grow long pure sativas at Europe wheater (even here isn’t easy) so i’m sure that just few (Nevil of course) work with Haze on a deep way.

4 Likes

Hey, we probably have more haze info and access to haze than ever before

Its there for the truly Dedicated

1 Like

Many many MANY years ago also nirvana seeds or Homegrown fantaseds(and many others) had pure haze seeds, and in one way or another they came from Sam, over the years they have been bred for various reasons (not from Sam obviously); Golli and someone else received “different selections”, or personal stocks…

Ps Without giving way to further controversies and discussions, in the last year and a half / two a few things have happened (discussions, arguments and more) in private forums and private chats; I won’t go into detail but I would get the info on the “new” selections haze with a critical eye and caution…

2 Likes

A lot of Dutch seed producers had something they called Haze. Flying Dutchman, Positronics/CSI, Dutch passion, Fantaseeds, Barney, and Greenhouse just to name a few. And not to mention all the tourist type stores that also sold seeds. It was common knowledge at the time that most Hazes were actually SK#1 hybrids/back-crosses and pure Haze seeds were very hard to find.

4 Likes

Oaxaca sun graph shows little variant to 12/12 all year!

12/12 from seed…doesnt sound so crazy anymore… :palm_tree:

4 Likes

I won’t be able to drop my day length to 11, so hopefully Oaxacans can finish eventually on 12s.

6 Likes