The Mexican Landrace Thread

Being a New Mexican doesn’t confer the prestige you think it does, buddy. I’m from California, but I’ve spent more than half of my life here.

Nobody has asked me for money. We’re just trading seeds. I’ve heard your concerns, so you need to drop it

6 Likes

Can you tell us a bit about that old Mexican landrace your godparent has?

To clear this up a bit, the strain in question has not been in ABQ since the 1600s, nor did I claim it has. Please go back and read the post again.The family has, and has been growing since then. The strain in question is landrace from Chihuahua that has been acclimated to the Atrisco area. Can’t say for sure, can ask him, but I think it was only a few generations of growers back when it was brought up.

6 Likes

All of my pure line Mexicans are from @Elchischas :wink: @Upstate I believe I sent you those Michos from on down South :green_heart: lookin wicked!! Really a spectacular line in growth and smoke.

Just created an account here, I’ve been lurking everywhere for the better part of 15 years but mostly active on IG the past few - Looking forward to hangin y’all!

17 Likes

Stoked to see you on this side of the internet! I was seeing the great Mich stuff you had on IG and wondering if they were the same. This thread just got even better :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Michoacan and Old Oaxacan seedlings :green_heart:

20 Likes

Hey brotha! I need to be better about making the rounds, this will be a good home though, happy to see such activity here! Yes the Micho I was blessed with repopulating has been shared out to East and West coast :slight_smile: so incredible to see them under the sun! Excited to say, I should be beginning an outdoor acclimation project with them very soon as well!

10 Likes

Trimming some Oaxacan Hashplant f1

26 Likes

Enjoy the trim session

1 Like

I need a good seventies Michoacan and Old Oaxacan seedlings :green_heart: , as well. oxacala or hippie row types to grow a mother plant outdoors a couple years ,organic feed the soil LAT 28 Tropicsl Landrace zip You Please
OVER GROW THE WORLD Happy Days All OGZERS growers farmers Peace…

10 Likes

Bienvenido seas hermano!
Welcome here bro!
this place has an amazing vibe! I know you will fit perfectly :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’m planning drop in a future this jewel
Another old classic mexican strain
resistant like no other, productive and powerful!
The classic “OAXACAN RED HAIR”

42 Likes

Does Any0ne wana share…Michoacan…genes if you please …have some to share ww… @Upstate , .
Can You Dig IT BRO…maybe a hood place tropical LAT 28 give it a shake…
Overgrow The World with Killer Genes ,happy to all ,best wishes. Feed the soiil orgsnic…Peace

2 Likes

Great to see you here brotha, great vibes already :green_heart: Vibes getting even heavier with that Red Hair :heart_eyes: wow !!!
Phenomenal!!

5 Likes

OMG beautiful!

14 Likes

Can’t wait for this one hermano! Thanks for all you do for the plant and all of us kooks🤙

7 Likes

Wow that looks completely different than what I expected. That’s a beauty!
@calman1955 as soon as I get a green light to share I will

8 Likes

Guadalajara keeper

16 Likes

Stunner from Guadalajara :fire: wicked man!

Flowering out clones of two of the mothers of the Michoacan seeds

23 Likes

And some of her offspring

20 Likes