The Mexican Landrace Thread

Nice Michoacan. Same one from Elchischas? Find the bush pheno if it is?

5 Likes

The population was given to me by @Elchischas to do the original increase. I believe I sent you seeds :wink:

8 Likes

And yes there were 2 that didn’t stretch like complete vines, ome of which was green and blaze orange where the others most all had a blue hue and red/orange/yellow coloration

7 Likes

My expressions under lights are going to be different than under the sky too though- it’s been an absolute pleasure seeing the pics you’ve posted and as Kagyu is moving through the season with his :green_heart:

8 Likes

Ahhhh. From you then. Thanks for your Preservation! Nice plants. I found 3 bushy plants and loved 2 of them. Both are males. Looks like a very late female could be another bushy one though. Fingers crossed. I’m looking at uyour favorite pheno up above then? The one you cloned? Delicate flowers on that one. She’s pretty

11 Likes

Happy they’re in your hands :green_heart: and truly a gift for me to increase them. Spectacular plants in my opinion. Glad you’re finding some that catch your eye too, hope that last ones a female for you :crossed_fingers:.

The one above is one of two clones I took. I was really pressed for space at the time and unable to clone all of them so I took two at “random.” Remarkable consistency in the flower of all the females though in the end. Some a bit more resinous and gummy than others. As luck would have it though, I believe I’ve wound up with a bushier as well as a total vine :green_heart:

9 Likes

They look amazing, finally a proper NLD looking one! Love those wispy flowers. I’m looking forward to pop some of those too. @Elchischas has been speaking me about those the other day!

Are you getting any aromas from the trichomes already?

Best.

9 Likes

:pray: thank you, much appreciated :green_heart: they are something special to find this day in age for sure.

Much looking forward to seeing them growing in your garden - get at me anytime brotha!

At this stage not so much, generally sweetish lightly fruity. The finished flower has a blue raspberry, tea, high tannin and sweet cedar smell to my nose.

Blessed day bro :green_heart:

10 Likes

@Elchischas do we know yet, the area this was collected?

7 Likes

Good day bro!
The guy who’s gave me the seeds told me when we are talking at the phone but man i use to forget everything. I’m gonna ask him again and ask him too every detail about this really good Michoacán.

12 Likes

Right on brotha thank you :pray: looking forward to hearing more!!

Hope the fires burnin and the Vibes are great in the garden :green_heart:

18 Likes

@BigF Hooked me up with these Chihuahua landrace seeds from an heirloom generational NM family. OGres, expect a repro run this coming winter!

26 Likes

popocatepetl puebla

Oaxaca

22 Likes

I got “Cooper Canyon” mexican seeds and they looks almost like this ones

10 Likes

Nice work Migue
I can’t wait to see that Oaxaca strain
Its a different location from the others

11 Likes

I was thinking exactly that. Some posts above I posted a pic of copper canyon seeds.

5 Likes

Keep us posted. Don’t leave us hanging fam.

2 Likes

Definately they looks pretty similar

5 Likes

Here’s my Oaxacan string of pearls phenos starting to grow a bit.

Still haven’t culled the male or the 2 male Jaliscos lol. I have a had time killing plants I grew.

25 Likes

Beautiful plants there :raised_hands::green_heart:

3 Likes