The Mexican Landrace Thread

Nice. So are these from north of Huixtepec?

Interesting! Do you know what the common flowering time is? What are the scents/aromas like?

1 Like

You welcome @calman1955
Certainly still some old Strains growing at the Mountains.
I got an interesting Michoacán strain that i’m planning share in the future
Probably that one its what are you looking for.

@420noob thanks bro :pray:t6:

@Grayeyes from Huixtepec is towards to the west. Huixtepec is pretty near to Oaxaca

@US3RNAM3 flowering time over there must be like three -four months. My friend told me that the harvesting of the long season is final days of November and some plants even are ready on December. The scent of this strain are mainly wood citric type.

16 Likes

Beautiful Guerrero brotha, love that zippy get the day done energy! But enough about the effects man…tell us about the flavors!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Michoacan male, one of four, two bushy and two vine types :green_heart:

14 Likes

Group

These are selected for outcross

15 Likes

oaxaca

29 Likes

That’s cool af! Looks like a old river bed almost.

5 Likes

Is that oaxacan you are growing? I have to ask, how do you stop yourself from going and laying in that field? I would probably spend most of the day out there.

Great grow!

6 Likes

Now that is a sight…

3 Likes

Beautiful picture @gmike, I wish they grew taller 3 meter sativa plants there as opposed to the compact modern plants. The field reminds me to the picture of chaparras that Sergio was growing in Sinaloa.

Some pictures of some beautiful Vallejo plants that a friend grew, he recently sent me seeds. Obviously hybridized Mexican as well but with lovely terpenes and smoke:

30 Likes

Nice purple colas. Great job!

2 Likes

Very nice man what kind of terps and effects?

The purple ones have a nice berry fruity aroma to them and smoke is nice and social with smooth warm comedown Will try to get someone to reproduce them.

7 Likes

Thanks Heirloomwizard,
This pic is from a friend in Oaxaca, she doesnt want to enter the forums and I have her permission to share photos of her plants. Great grower and eager to learn more, we have several breeding projects started, more pics soon

8 Likes

My plants, popocatepetl

Oaxaca

25 Likes

Looks similar to the purple one that Kropduster was selling on strainly.

4 Likes

love the color Nice work!

Those Vallejos are absolutely stunning :ok_hand: beautiful work man

2 Likes

Deadly lookin bunch there :green_heart: very nice…

2 Likes