The Mexican Landrace Thread

Exceptionally clean burning fuel, very uppity with zero anxiety. You feel your body but no weight, muscle relaxing without a body buzz. Alert and calm with soft glassy eyes, youd expect laser beam eyes for the energy on tap. I feel it around my pineal gland. Visual tricks, moving walls and peripheral shapes, some minds eye vision flashing at higher consumption. The clarity maintained throughout is something special. To be that thoroughly inebriated, and truly elevated - high, and move through it gracefully with presence in it is something I really appreciate. You can snap into reality from the psychedelic state quite easily without distraction. I smoked a bowl at 4:30 this morning and blasted stoned, no sleepy feeling. Still buzzing hard two hours later.
I"ll be smoking it this evening and into the night and could sleep on it. Its not usually what I end the night with, but I could. I’ll be smoking it through the day and it’ll get me there every time. Its one of those so pleasurable to smoke, I find myself lighting up again after smoking not bc I need more, just purely for the experience and its so joyous to consume. Its been months now with no tolerance build up to the effects as well. It works every damn time :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The original population from seed went 14 to 20ish weeks. Only two super long ones out of the first group, these ones were mostly taken around 14, bit more, weeks. Core population I’d say 14 to 16 with outliers a touch earlier to a fair bit later.
Some were ready ready some had a bit of intersex throws that i took as an excuse to open up space in the room. Much of the intersex expression is the development of an empty sack at the end of a floral chain. Seem sterile, more empty and not able to fully develop. No high prevalence of nanners or viable pollen

9 Likes

:pray:t3:
Muchas gracias @DragonflyCoyoteSmoke for the details!

Seems like your heart is with the plants :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Om namah shivaya

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply. Sounds so wonderful. I miss that so much. Perhaps I just miss my youth but that sounds like what I remember from the mid 70’s. Hard to find that these days. Happy to hear you are preserving.

5 Likes

@Elchischas , would you mind sharing why the topic is called Thread continues 2? Is there a first part? Thanks…

Seems like it’s a split from The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2) - #911 by Panamajock

1 Like

We are at part 3 of the Central America…The header has never been changed to Part 3 …it’s still part 2 …that might be something to do with confusion.

P J

Here is the The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 3) you mentioned.

The current topic should be probably called just The Mexican Landrace Thread… correct?

I email @elchischas fairly often and find he speaks English very well. My spanish on the other hand… :smiling_face_with_tear: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I don’t no what this is about buddy LOL. I’m kinda lost

Ye definitely some language barriers here …LOL

All good

P J

2 Likes

I put that name to this thread because its just the continuity of the mexican landraces thread from other forum.

8 Likes

oaxacan pearl stem bx1 @deeez99

oaxacan @upstate repro and pollen from him

13 Likes

Damn stunners :heart_eyes::fire::heart_eyes: beautiful work!

2 Likes

Guerrero

Huixtepec

GT @Panamajock

9 Likes

Man that’s impressive. Been a while since I’ve seen something like that. :ok_hand:

How long did this go?

2 Likes

Oops my bad, I see where you posted that.

1 Like