The Mexican Landrace Thread

Nice one @Arnold , Sweet Frankincense already sounds like it’ll be a good high. You make a semi compressed ball with it like Upstate to cure? Almost no trimming to do there!
Your aC99xPR f3 came down a few days ago, real nice aromas I haven’t encountered before with a carroty background. Unfortunately it was real septoria susceptible, had to take it early, the flower leaves were starting to get eaten up :frowning: I wonder which side does that come from - do you see it on the pure aC99 or PR?

2 Likes
1 Like

Can’t stop laughing at that one @Olddude

1 Like

Set it and forget it!

1 Like

New (old) heirloom ? by Mandala seeds
“Mexicoatl”

5 Likes

“Hand-crafted seeds”? Gimme a break…

5 Likes

mandala has some really nice stuff. I used to get some of their stuff when I’d go to amsterdam. The crystalica was a favorite of mine.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s Mandala’s new bank!

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL -10%
until Wednesday, Oct 23
Offer ends midnight (CET)

Use code PURA10

2 Likes

Oaxacan x Hawaiian.

6 Likes

This one is from Green Moutain seeds, Vermontman is well known on ICmag…
This is not bred by Mandala…

4 Likes

Yes, This is is true Green Mountain

I like promoting that type of ground up work…Old Mexican sativa he kept going many years

…vermontman is good guy

Mandala has many good banks going …Green mountain is one for sure :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nowadays I always go for vacuumsealing so the pearls got that same treatment. Tried that one two days ago and it’s promising.

I can’t recall leaf septoria on those, neither on the PR clone. So your guess is as good as mine. It’s a pitty that she’s susceptible as well. The BOA Durban that I have out is getting eaten up as well. Dreadful disease!

I had hoped the cross would be earlier. I think I sent you aC99xPuntoRojo F4, didn’t I? Because I also did a backcross PR x (aC99xPR).

6 Likes

You’re right it was F4. Yes dreadful disease! Had a storm over here last 24hrs, everything was dancing around crazy! Spots seem sheltered enough though. Only Mountain Gold out now. Mandalas Satori x MG and reverse look interesting, any experience with Satori? High description sounds nice, but may be too late for here?

1 Like

I must be confused. I thought the title of this thread was “The Mexican Landrace Thread”.

5 Likes

Some Michoacan from the closet trim jail with poor lighting :green_heart:

15 Likes

15 Likes

Lovely work that, thanks for sharing! Might I ask the source of the Michoacan?

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve been blessed to have them in my garden. The original seeds were collected directly from the mountains in Michoacan. I was gifted a group from the original seed lot and reproduced them and a few others are doing fine work with them now :green_heart:
These are all of the repro generation. A handful have been cloned and will be run again soon alongside two of the original mothers I’ve run a couple times now :slight_smile:

Very psychoactive line with quite curious head effects. Exceptionally unique effects to most anything else I’ve come across. Very complete effect profile for being an unhybridized line, not a modern bone in her.

10 Likes

One last Old Oaxacan popped a couple weeks after the others, new shoes and about to join the flower crew shortly :green_heart:

14 Likes

Ahh, very interesting!
Could you elaborate on the effects?

And what’s her flowering time?

3 Likes