The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Here are a couple more sites with pollen sacks forming.

5 Likes

Whoops, don’t want to forget the picture of the plant. She’s happy with me tuning down the nutrients a bit.

8 Likes

My very 1st auto seeds I popped ALL turned out to be photos and went just as long as all other photo strains I had going at the same time. The strain was called simply “Fruit Auto” I purchased them from Homegrown Cannabis Company and had plenty of great reviews…so :thinking:. It yielded larger than all other strains. Another weird thing about that strain was when I chopped it, it almost made me throw up at how strange and foul the smells it gave. I kept the harvest since it was SO much but after a month cure, the “fruit” came out big time.

2 Likes

Yeah, the cure is really important. I remember back when I used to smoke I made it a point to be at least 2 harvests ahead of my supply so I was able to let all my flower cure for at least 4 weeks with 6 weeks my preference. I started using the large Zip-Zag bags instead of jars and have really been liking them.

Zip-Zag reusable storage bags

They are air tight and I’ve used them over and over. I bought the qty of 50 half pound bags

How come you don’t do some trading on here for some auto seeds?

3 Likes

Thanks for the information.

Because I am barely collecting pollen for my very first seedrun. Afterwards, I’ll be right in there with the rest of you guys.

3 Likes

What is your first seed run going to be? You have Blue Kush pollen don’t you? I thought I saw you had won a pack.

Just over seven years ago I had a tiny visitor on my deck. An itty bitty feral feline who was petrified of me but starving and thirsty. So of course I started feeding her and putting out a water bowl for her. About 4 months of ignoring her later she came to me and let me pet her just a little but from there is was game on. I had been claimed and we were inseparable. I took her to the vet (those poor people) and had her spayed and dewormed just in case. I built her a Styrofoam house lined inside with a packing blanket that helped keep her cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.

I share all this back story because today is the 1 year anniversary of her departure. To this day not sure where she went although I suspect coyote or hawk both of which live in the woods adjoining my yard. I’m comforted in knowing she had six good years where she didn’t want for anything.

17 Likes

She looks like a real little scrapper. Sorry for your loss, @LoveDaAutos.

1 Like

Guerrilla Fume seed increase as well as Oaxaca landrace seed increase.

I do but won’t use it yet. I have to have a plan or I won’t do it.

3 Likes

Thanks @mota she was a sweet cat with me but didn’t care much for anyone else my wife included.

2 Likes

She was feral. In my experience, they don’t tend to paint with a broad brush when it comes to human interaction. One needs to earn their trust, and that takes a lot of time.

2 Likes

My buddy used to come up here and we’d sit out on the deck and for years he never once saw her and then one day she came walking out of the woods carrying a mole and kept coming till she saw him and ran under the deck. Only time he ever saw her.

2 Likes

Not a following on this thread so from here out I’ll just be posting for my own records.

10 Likes

HubbaBubba has a good number of pollen sacks. I will not be doing a sixth treatment on her as there will be plenty of pollen sacks .

9 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Jelly Pancakes photo fem which will be the plant I reverse next as a reproduction run making S1 seeds and some crosses with her pollen.

12 Likes

You’re not alone, I’m following along for the journey. I just found my old notebook and I had all the notes on my first auto flower -Hubba Bubba Smelloscope. It was my second year growing so I knew it all lol.

4 Likes

Definitely not alone watching, lurking, and learning :+1:. We got you growmie!

2 Likes

HubbaBubba at day 54 post sprout. Doing some stretching and seems to have recovered from me feeding her too much Mega Crop. As I get closer to seed production I’ve begun to increase the amount of Phosphorus a bit which I believe helps not only the plant but also aids in the production of healthy mature seeds. Oodles of pollen sacks forming with just 5 applications of the STS brushing it on instead of spraying it on. So I’ve confirmed to myself that it can be brushed on with success.

9 Likes