The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I’ve never reversed or grown a male out but I’d have to say those looking like small pollen sacs forming growmie! Congrats :seedling::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. But, can’t count these chickens before they hatch, lol. Thank you for the kind words bro! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

now i see why yall reversing these autos. the price for 3 beans can be like 50 bucks then you make 1000 from them and can run them for the next few years lol

5 Likes

If you order from the right companies the amount of freebies knocks down to $10 a seed or less depending so not quite as bad as first looks.

4 Likes

In my opinion, in the last pic there are boy parts starting. Couldn’t see much in the other photos.

3 Likes

Thank you for the comment.
We’ll know for sure very soon.

2 Likes

I started harvesting and wet trimming the HubbaBubba yesterday. A pretty easy plant to trim so I’m thankful for that. She was at sprout + 91 days yesterday. In the last 2 weeks she picked up a sweet lemon sort of aroma mixed with the fuel. I’ll get a smoke report from my buddy after he tries it. I made a good number of seeds so I hope it’s good. :laughing:

4 Likes

I grew out AVT at least once, this crappy pic is from 2018, I haven’t grown any autos for the last 4 years or so but plan to start sneaking them into grows here and there going forward.

6 Likes

Nothing crappy about those colas!! Nice job there.

4 Likes

I have a buddy out west who enjoys growing my seeds. This summer his 3 outdoor plants are a pair of Cap Junky from my S1 seeds and he’s also growing one of the CJ X Lemon Paki crosses. He grows really beautiful plants.

This first pic is the Cap Junky X Lemon Paki. He said it got slammed by a strong wind and two large branches broke off. He said you can’t tell it from the picture but she is right at 5’ tall today. I’m thinking he might be including the height of the pot. :laughing:

4 Likes

Here are the two Cap Junky plants from my S1 fem seeds. The one in the wire cage will be a big girl. That is his “pride and joy” wine barrel container and the plant in there gets extra special attention.

5 Likes

Yup you definitely got balls. Can stop treating now.

5 Likes

My three new autos coming along pretty nicely. I believe the Skywalker Haze in the front is ready to switch gears at least I hope so. I’m thinking she’s 20 days post sprout and just now has tiny side branch sprouts starting to grow. She is growing from my last seed and I have hopes of reversing her for some S1s.

The Alien vs Triangle (back left) and Neutron Grape (back right) are 14 days post sprout today. I am planning on reversing the AVT to make S1 seeds (outside) and pollinating the Neutron Grape on a few buds.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.

11 Likes

Looks good how do you like those bags?

Me? @ShiskaberrySavior do you mean the fabric pots? If so I like them a whole lot. I like how the roots prune themselves and I believe the roots get a lot more oxygen with these pots.

5 Likes

Yes sir you . How many gallon are they 2?

2 Likes

1 gallon in the front and 2 gallon in the back

2 Likes

What’s the regular pot equivalent do you think? Like if you use a 2gal fabric does that give more of like 3 gal plastic because of the root pruning. The root to shoot ratio I think

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaB8G1u2iUA

4 Likes

Good video! I have started collecting some fabric just haven’t got to them yet.

1 Like