The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Lemon Paki X Cap Junky at flip +54 days today. Currently in my 4x4 tent under a 100w light fixture.

13 Likes

This afternoon I plucked the first test bud off my Chem '91 Skunk VA plant that is a couple weeks short of harvesting. I’ve never grown this strain before so what I do is start about 2 weeks till harvest and snip off a small lower bud about every 3 days so I’ll end up with about 5 small buds to be used for taste testing to find out the most favorable time to harvest this strain. The bud I harvested today had some seeds from where I pollinated it with some of my Cap Junky pollen. So these are Chem '91 Skunk VA x Cap Junky fem photo seeds.

11 Likes

Lemon Paki bud shot.

10 Likes

Seems like that will be a nice cross! And that bid with the purple exquisite! Looks rolled in sugar.

2 Likes

Not much traffic here but I wanted to share a photo of a plant my buddy on another site is growing. I can’t imagine how often he has to water this thing but pretty sure I would not want to compete against him in a solo cup challenge.

13 Likes

I was going down memory lane this morning looking at some photos of the results of some of the crosses I’ve made. This was an amazing cross of Purple Punch X Jellium

10 Likes

beautiful plant poor guy must be watering 5 times a day. and thats a impressive nugshot you make some fire crosses.

It’s a sad day. I just mailed off my Blue Cross payment and used the last of my forever stamps. In 2007 I invested $205.00 and bought 500 US Forever stamps at $.41 cents apiece. Today the Forever stamps cost $.60 cents apiece. Most everything is now done on the computer so I won’t be investing in another 500 stamps.

3 Likes

I’m old school. I still write checks for most of my bills

3 Likes

Picture dump day!!

I just finished trimming up my Skywalker Haze auto plant grown in a 1 gallon pot. Not a bit yield but definitely will add some diversity. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful pollinating my three current autos with the HubbaBubba pollen. Just being honest I had it drying on a cookie sheet in a seldom used room and completely forgot about it for almost 2 weeks. Thought it might still work but not finding any seeds.

8 Likes

I’m in the home stretch with my photo plants in flowering. Sadly, almost comically they have been finishing under a 100 watt LED light for the last 2.5 weeks. The driver died on my main light and with all the yo-yos hanging I just couldn’t take it down so I hung the 100 watt from the dead light. I know the yield will suffer but I’m not in it for the yield.

So a cross I made Lemon Paki x Cap Junky is looking really nice to me but I am afterall the proud pappa so I may be biased. I’m thinking about 10 days till she is harvested.

8 Likes

Next is a strain that was gifted to me from an old buddy of mine. He’s been growing this for several years and I finally had to grow one to see what all the fuss is about. The strain is called Simply Irresistible. For the last 6 weeks the leaves on this plant have been clawed but otherwise it appears healthy to me. Not overwatered for sure but maybe stronger nutes then it likes. Sadly for it I’m too lazy to mix separate jugs with different nutrients levels to assuage one plant.

I dusted a few buds with Cap Junky pollen because why not.

13 Likes

This next plant is Platinum City Runtz (beleaf cut) which is getting prettier as it nears the end. Colas are swelling nicely and what had been a too sweet aroma (IMO) is now exhibiting a gassy fuel undertone which I’m liking.

11 Likes

Is that more genetics, or to much N?
Learning every day

1 Like

Looking great :+1:

1 Like

The PCR is looking good.

Hoping the light issue gets ironed out soon.

1 Like

So the Mars folks didn’t get you a new driver for your light? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I got a paypal invoice from them last night which I paid so hopefully it will be here soon.

3 Likes

The Neutron Grape continues to swell up nicely. It has nice trichrome density. The aroma is now more of a citric smell, it’s nice,.

6 Likes

10 Likes