The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I never thought of that thanks a million. I always tried to look at the smallest piece of calyx I could see on top of buds.lol. So trim a little so I can use all trics and not just small bits of exposed calyx. That should help big time. Gonna be testing soon here’s Bruce banner #3 at 44 since flip

Also my hbms was germinates in less than 18 hours went to dirt and sprouted shell if in less than 18 hrs. These girls want to get to it man damn!:ok_hand::drooling_face:
Glad @MarsHydro came through for you. Now you should get some fatter buds than the 100w I hope.

1 Like

How many HubbaBubba you growing?
Your Bruce looks like she has a pretty long way to go.

Oh ya did 11weeks this is a clone/mother so should expect the same I’d think. Just one for now. Once it cools off a bit like mid September I’ll probably grow 2 outside when desert heat isn’t an issue. Start indoors for 4 wks and finish in the sun

1 Like

Thank you for your praise of our after-sales service, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will help you :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Yesterday I made a big pot of my chicken and veggies hearty soup. I like to let it set overnight before eating it to let the flavors blend. I heated up a bowl for lunch today and it was real tasty.

10 Likes

Looks awesome.

Where da chicken?

Tease me with chicken veggies soup and no chicken? That’s just mean man…

3 Likes

There’s chicken in there you just can’t see it cause your eyes are all glazed over! :rofl:

3 Likes

That looks amazing man! I just made a pot of split pea soup lol.

1 Like

7 Likes

Just about ready to harvest the Platinum City Runtz. I lightly pollinated a couple small buds with Cap Junky fem pollen hoping for 10-15 seeds at least.

14 Likes

Beautiful looking buds! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Outa likes

1 Like

She frosty as F.

1 Like

That is some sparklely buds man. Amazing work

1 Like

Doing some seed plucking today which I think I hate a little more then trimming but they’re close. I pollinated a smaller branch on my Platinum City Runtz plant with some Cap Junky fem pollen to make some F1 fem crosses. I’m probably about 3/4 of the way done and most of the seeds have been harvested. I think this cross could produce a gem.

13 Likes

I used to mini USB microscope today on the Cap Paki plant. She has slowed down her water/nutrient uptake and appears to stopped swelling so that’s my cues to check the trichromes. Gonna say she is gonna need another week to 10 days.

11 Likes

How long do you generally dry your seeds?

1 Like

I have a bunch of those little jewelry boxes that I dry my seeds in and a spot on a little table to set them on out of the way. I think they would be fully dry in 2-3 weeks. Mine usually sit in the little boxes for much longer before I put them up.

2 Likes

Thanks bud.
I’ve had people say anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

1 Like

10 to 15 turned into about 200 lol. good odds to find something special. fire man

1 Like