The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

WHOA @LoveDaAutos I’m glad you and yours are all okay after this!!! :exploding_head:

This just gives you an opportunity to drill 2" holes through the back wall in the shape of the letters OG for the ventilation!

2 Likes

Glad you are okay and no serious damage!

2 Likes

I appreciate that. No damage that can’t be cleaned up in a week or so of hard work.

2 Likes

It took me a week but I finally got most of the storm damage taken care of finally. I can’t believe I haven’t posted in here in 6 days.

How about a bud pic of a Lemon Paki plant. She’ll be harvested in the next day or two.

13 Likes

I’ve been doing really well the last 5-6 months not buying any more seeds. Mephisto made it impossible last week adding more MBAP and Northern Cheese Haze to their shop. They are two strains I have been looking for them to re-release and finally they did. The HubbabubbaHaze I added so I could get 2 packs of freebies.

Freebies were Double Grape X Toof Decay and also HubbabubbaHaze X Livers BX

10 Likes

I’ve been looking on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace for about 4 months trying to find a crazy good deal on an Old Town Sportsman 120 fishing kayak and yesterday morning I struck gold. He listed it yesterday around 2pm and I jumped on it before someone else did. I drove an hour each way to pick it up last night. This is the pedal drive model…12’ in length.

14 Likes

Bro, when you texted me that today I was so jazzed for you… these things give you so much freedom… go anywhere there is water. Do you recall a show called Mr Canoe Head… guy was carrying a metal canoe thru the woods to the lake, lightening strikes and welds it to his head… went everywhere with a canoe on his head… things like this always make me think of that stupid silly show. I kept yelling, just cut it off… but, where’s the fun in that.
Expect some shots of you catching fish… go up to Willow Beach AZ and launch, go up river to the warning cable no boats beyond this point… Cast large lures up towards the damn and hang on… 52lb stiper pulled out of there once bro… enjoy da new toy

2 Likes

Your one of the few I know love Mephisto more then I do… nice grab bro, sweet freebies… I need to send you some Mephisto plant labels, you get anything with your order like stickers? wondering if they do that.
HBMH sounds interesting…

They give you random mephisto stickers but if you want strain specific slapz they are $1.50 each.
Those seed companies will do it everytime " I try to get out but every time they pull me back in!" :rofl::rofl:. Isn’t livers one if your favs from them and the hubba? Then double grape I know you like wonder how that would cross with the toof decay :thinking:. Great score on the kayak pedal drive nice so you don’t have to battle a paddle?

1 Like

please make more seeds!!!

My sts Hubbabubbasmelloscope “male” has SO MANY FLOWERS but it’s my first reversal that didn’t DUMP pollen. I’ve got a pile of pods drying to crush then brush today.

Just a heads up in case the HubbabubbaHaze does something similar.

I forgot if I asked but let me know if you wanted any Meph Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 reproductions to work with!

FUCKING SCORE GROWMIE!!!

Always love your updates @LoveDaAutos !

:metal:

4 Likes

I have a f*ckton of seeds from a cross of Northern Cheese Haze x Chem Candy (Night Owl). These are auto REGS. My intention was to grow those regs out and bx back to the NCH with remaining beans I have. Anywho, be happy to throw a flip of those your way. Ended up with way too many.

3 Likes

Congrats on scoring the pedal yak…

1 Like

@Carty since I don’t have your number that I’m aware of I’m pretty sure it was someone else who texted you. :rofl: I do not recall Mr Canoe Head but believe he would be a huge hit on TikTok today.

I’ll eventually get around to making more seeds of the MBAP and Northern Cheese Haze at least but have a few strains higher on the reproduction list for me.

2 Likes

What is an S2? Seeds from a reversed S1 plant?

1 Like

I wasn’t impressed with nch. Buds were not frosty at all and buzz was meh at best. Seems I am not alone after reading reddit posts from others that grew her. Haven’t grown hbh but hbss was awesome.

1 Like

I will eventually get to the NCH and will hope for some good ones. I have not grown the HBH

I believe this to be true.

That’s my assumption from what I recall using CannaBreedingMath!! lol

1 Like

Thought this might help from Dutch Passion

How does selfing produce S1 cannabis seeds?

What does F1 and S1 mean? Female cannabis plants can produce S1 cannabis seeds through a process known as ‘selfing’. Usually this involves taking a cutting/clone from the female mother plant and turning it into a male by a process known as ‘reversion’.

This can be done by spraying the female with a chemical such as Silver Thiosulphate. The stress of this causes the female to become a male plant. Pollen is then collected from this plant and used to pollinate the original mother plant. This allows the original female to effectively be ‘self-pollinated’ or ‘selfed’. The cannabis seeds are known as S1 seeds and have the added stability benefit of using the ‘same’ genetics from the male and female.

1 Like