The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

hahaha… I’m such a pothead. I was looking at your message on here but the notice was read on my phone… HA. and you can have my # anytime dude.
bingoismynamo@protonmail.com encrypted email for free… love it.

cheers

2 Likes

It was 90 degrees outside today and I was out there working on the kayak. The guy I bought it from was not so good at maintenance. From one end to the other it took me 45 minutes to lubricate the drive and rudder, adjust the rudder cables and clean out the storage compartment up front which I think he was using as a live well. :frowning_face: I scrubbed what I could reach with a bleach spray and am leaving the lid off overnight. I think it’s big enough to store my camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping pad, and sleeping bag. But not if I can’t get the smell out. Here are a couple photos of her all put together. As soon as the temps come down into the lower 80s I’ll get it on the water to get a feel for it. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

12 Likes

:grimacing:

Hope you get it fresh enough to house your gear!

1 Like

You and me both. Worst case scenario I mix up some hot water with bleach and fill the chamber and let it set for a day and then drain it out. We’ll see how it comes out.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d probably go ahead just skip to that step. :rofl:

1 Like

So you are making or you’ve made the Blood Orange Haze seeds already?

1 Like

I grow a photoperiod strain called Lemon Paki that is incredible. Generally it is harvested at around 63-70 days. To see if I could help my buddy who suffers from insomnia and restless leg syndrome I harvested this last Lemon Paki on day 91 hoping the more narcotic high would be helpful. Gonna give it a 5 week cure after drying it in the fridge.

21 Likes

Just needs a driveshaft & steering wheel! :oncoming_automobile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Well it has a hand controlled rudder and pedal driven prop.

1 Like

Awesome bro… really was a great find… cannot wait to see fishing photos…

2 Likes

Me too!
What ya gonna take her out on the next gen maiden voyage?
Did ya get the “live well” clean?

1 Like

It’s technically not a livewell just a small storage area up at the bow. I read not to use bleach so I scrubbed it with baking soda and vinegar. It helped some but that small storage area is part of a sort of open area that runs front to back on the boat so I can’t scrub most of it. I found out from a friend that just getting lake or river water in there and not draining and letting it dry out it gets stagnant and smells. Not a big deal if I can’t get the smell all out as long as it’s better. You don’t smell it with the hatch closed.

3 Likes

Well that’s it. I have no plants growing for the first time in 5 years and I have to be totally honest it’s given me a sense of freedom! Now I can go on my fishing trip and not worry about plants and my wife won’t have to worry about plant upkeep.

9 Likes

I impatiently waited 9 months to see my new and improved NY Giants team play their opening game tonight. Losing is one thing but being embarrassed 40-0 is just so much worse. I may have to start pulling for the Lions again.

1 Like

Embarrassed is putting it lightly.

1 Like

SUPER DELAYED RESPONSE @LoveDaAutos ! I missed this without a tag an apologies.

YES: BOH reproduction is done and done. The most recent is the Hubbabubbasmelloscope reproduction with a tester from the BOH Repro which is freaking amazing and now holding BPH x HBSS Feminized F1’s!

These plants have less than 2 weeks before their chop. :ok_hand:

Congrats on the watercraft and have a fuck-tonne of fun with it growmie!

4 Likes

I stopped at the Post Office today on my Friday pizza run and found an envelope from you with some Blood Orange Haze #57 inside. Thank you very much for those.

2 Likes

YASSS!!! :grin:

1 Like

That water cured bud looks amazing! Got let us know what people think. That’s a beautiful kayak man nice score. Looks like some nice pieceful fishing right there

very cool…