The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

From CSI is Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies also at flip +42 days.

7 Likes

Such a great plant, iā€™m trying not to indulge in the last bit i have in jar.

Iā€™m shocked we dont see more of the beans you handed out here being run, or maybe i just havent stumbled upon the journals.

I have two about to flip in the new tentā€¦ that was supposed to be for veggingā€¦ lol and two more in cloner to run in 4x4.

4 Likes

Ive tried the cap junky 3 times but my heavy soil killed them all. Once summer run is done cap junky is on the menu! Lots of people have run lda cap junky they are just buried in their threads.

3 Likes

Guess i need to make time for more journals thenā€¦ iā€™ll look around.

Shame yours didnt work out, best of luck on the next attemptā€¦ well worth the effort.

1 Like

The reward is certainly there with the Cap Junky strain.

14 Likes

Once you start reading other threads, youā€™ll have no free time :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

If you value your anonymity I suggest you donā€™t purchase from AC Infinity (whose products I love) because they advertise on their packagingā€¦like this.

I donā€™t need my UPS driver to know I bought fabric pots.

4 Likes

Regular gardeners use fabric pots also. Just make sure you have a tomato plant in one that can be seen :grin:

1 Like

Nice buds, man!

this drives me nuts. i have had this happen to me a few times and always at times tht were not legal

I noticed that on both a tent and a light.

1 Like

They (AC Infinity) do not ship anything discreetly. Like I said I very much like their product but I donā€™t like delivery drivers knowing what is being delivered to my home.

1 Like

i have some cap junky 91 going for my outdoor grow. looking forward to see how she does outside.

3 Likes

They love to be topped.

3 Likes

A quick family portrait taken a little bit ago. At flip +46 days today.

9 Likes

Consistent beautiful plantsā€¦

3 Likes

Either the Cherry Gar-See-Ya plant or the Indiana Bubble Gum plant will be first to the finish line I believe. I snipped a small bud off the Bubble Gum plant this morning from about halfway down the plant. Trichrome shots of that nugget. Iā€™ll keep an eye on it looking to see the buds swell and her to slow down drinking then check the trichromes again. I anticipate another 14 days which would put her at 63 days post flip or 9 weeks.

8 Likes

A quit shot of a nugget on the Cherry Gar-See-Ya plant.

13 Likes

Man that scope seems like where itā€™s at to judge tric ripeness!

1 Like

Yeah it does a good job.

1 Like