The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Oh ya beautiful plants!

Those colas are huge.

1 Like

My brother here can grow some weed now huh? Dang LDA… your killing it man. Love me some good Bubblegum, hard to find the Indica pheno usually. I’m running this Bromar of yours and it’s catching up to the others…
Pay attention to this guys methods if you want to increase your yields with Autos or any plant for that matter. it’s not just luck ya know, LDA is good at what he does.

8 Likes

I appreciate the kind words @Carty but I’m just one of a bunch of guys and gals on OG who love to grow. I think luck has more to do with it than anything when it comes to my plants.

2 Likes

Getting ready to launch a new seed making run very soon. Going to make some S1 feminized seeds of a very desirable photo strain. Once that has been completed and room opens up I want to get back to growing some autos. These two new packs from Sweet Seeds may be in the mix early on.

8 Likes

I was checking out my Cherry Gar-See-Ya plant today. Looking at her with the naked eye she looks like she should be about finished but the trichromes say otherwise. So she stays in the oven another week and I’ll check her trichromes again. Snapped a bud shot of her today.

12 Likes

Guardian of the nuggets!

9 Likes

Hercules Beetle?

1 Like

Tie a cola to its back and get it to walk around and dry it out. Put the freeloader to work

2 Likes

Hello @LoveDaAutos , I also love da autos!

You have obviously tried quite a bunch of strains, which were your favorite plants?

Cheers,
eS🍹

2 Likes

Mephisto, Night Owl, and Rocbud all put out top quality genetics. FastBuds shouldn’t be counted out either.

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a female Ox beetle.

4 Likes

Finally got a grappa to pop above soil! Waiting on my last hope for lector to pop through the last one tailed then stalled completely?

1 Like

The Lector are old seeds so all precautions need to be taken to increase the odds of a successful germination. Are you scarifying your seeds? If not it’s a good practice even with brand new fresh seeds.

3 Likes

Yes i have. Like I said it tailed but didn’t do anything once put into seedling soil. One didn’t germ so last one and grappa has cotyledons so lector will be up in day or 2. Also dropped a cap junky today as well! Need to have some fem back ups in case I get to many males.

1 Like

Fingers crossed, she’s just about ready to harvest next time you check those trichomes! Cheers

1 Like

Nice pet. I like when the Praying Mantis show up. Cool bugs.

A couple nugget shots from today. These first two are my Cherry Gar-See-Ya plant from Ethos. Maybe about 2 weeks to go with this plant.

11 Likes

This picture is a nugget about halfway down the Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies plant I’m growing from CSI Humboldt. It just smells potent.

13 Likes

Seeds landed today thanks! That is a nice surprise!

2 Likes