The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Oh great, thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

CapJunky s1

7 Likes

You’re gonna be a happy camper in a few months. This is outdoors?

2 Likes

Yes , outdoors. Next to a giant MMXNHXMG

7 Likes

I hope they’re not the same age! :rofl:

2 Likes

No , the CJ went out Tuesday. The other is over a month old. It’s grown about x2 since this photo.

1 Like

Nice, been waiting to see some CJ outdoors this season.

My assistants first grow… HubbaBubba s1 from @LoveDaAutos She’s a small plant but nice structure, I’m sure we stunted it somehow. Been awhile since we ran an auto.

10 Likes

Doesn’t look all that small to me. It’s a really pretty plant. Is that a 5 gallon pot?

2 Likes

3 gallon

Unless your asking about the bucket… yeah that’s 5. :wink:

2 Likes

I would be tickled to grow a plant that size in a 3 gallon pot. I know and see guys grow monstrous sized plants in small pots I’ve just never figured out how they do it.

2 Likes

That plant is gonna fill out a lot more than you think. Autos can keep stretching through 4-5 weeks of flowering. You are gonna have a decent powerhouse plant. Mine had tight buds that filled the open branches with dense buds! Looking good the smoke is on point.

5 Likes

My Bubblegum is starting to foxtail on day 54 post flip. I snipped off a bud from about halfway down the plant to scope the trichromes. And looking at the trichromes I’ve decided to make her my first plant harvested this run and will cut her down next Saturday on the 1st of June.

This is the bud I harvested today for the trichrome shots.

11 Likes

My friend in NY sent me a 5pk of White Truffle S1 seeds from Beleaf Seeds. He grows these all the time and the plants are gorgeous.

7 Likes

This was a Steve Lemme x white Cherry truffle from @FirstCavApache64 . I selfed it and fem crossed it with Purple Punch. @AppalachianBiscuits grew the cross (squiggy).

10 Likes

Squiggy was a damn fine plant. Will grow again, and fuck it up it less next time

15 Likes

Quality of his seeds aside, the irony of that sticker is not lost on me :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Now this dude is a funny mofo… and whatever you do don’t go visual, I’m still giggling… hahahaha… see. hahahaha.

Excellent job as always bro… just beautiful buds

3 Likes

It’s awesome that you’re planning to grow it again. The buds are looking great :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been slacking on keeping with your grows, and this plant! Just wow.

I’m very impressed with the bud structure. I’ll go back and read, but anything special you did?

1 Like

Hey @AppalachianBiscuits no not really anything special. I believe I topped her twice and removed the lower branches that didn’t make it to canopy height.

1 Like