The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Looks like she’s happy in the sunlight. A good bit of growth.

2 Likes

Some freakshow seeds are yellowish looking like not ripe as well interesting. I thought I stunted grappa so put outside and she has jumped!

1 Like

It’s really interesting that those white-ish looking seeds turned a darker color once planted in the moist perlite with tea. I just took a peek under the 3 domes and there is some action at the surface. I’m pretty sure, not positive, but I think I might have stuck like 7 seeds in one cup and just 1 in another and 4 in the third cup. Won’t be a problem I don’t believe. If you look close you can see the perlite lifting up in spots and two or three sprouts already visible. So they are viable seeds and I hope most if not all sprout.

9 Likes

Tough to see one plant when it’s amongst other plants. Trying to show a photo of the Zamaldelica Express grown from a seed from @RainToday. I am anticipating those buds growing up that long main branch are going to get bigger at some point so I stuck a bamboo stick in the pot today. She is being fed 25% less nutrients then I typically feed autos and she’s a surprisingly light drinker also so easier to maintain in the 1 gallon pot.

14 Likes

This is my Mac-1 mother plant. She’s taken off after getting up-potted last week. I’ve not had a chance to grow this strain out yet just shuffling the mom from spot to spot as needed. I may toss the mom in a 7 gallon fabric and let her rip.

13 Likes

After removing a few helmets and membranes we now have 11 sprouted plants in the hempy solo cups. And I did mess up and plant 7 seeds in the one cup and only one in the other. If the one missing seed hasn’t sprouted by tomorrow when I transplant the young seedlings I’ll do a little digging and see if I can find it. Here is a photo of the babies now moved in to my seedling homemade box.

12 Likes

plants are looking stellar.

2 Likes

Unless something changes it looks like one of the seedlings isn’t going to make it. If not that will leave me with 10 which I hope will be enough to find the right girl to reverse for seeds. And there is always a chance that #12 is still fighting her way to the surface and I’ll find here when I transplant her siblings later today or tomorrow.

12 Likes

Step two is transplanting the tender young seedlings from the perlite into soil. I did that this afternoon and even transplanted the runt-ish looking plant that actually took a turn for the better overnight so it deserves a shot. So we’re working with 11 seedlings from reg seeds looking for a distinct female phenotype to reverse. I’m feeling good about the progress so far. Here is the family photo in their new itty bitty seedling pots.

12 Likes

I got sucked in to playing tug of war this morning with my happy boy. Pound for pound he’s the strongest dog I’ve ever met. He loves doing his crunches each morning and he gets a huge smile on his face when he plays tug.

He’s got those 8 pack abs going on.

11 Likes

The eleven plants got their first feeding this morning. Very very light geared toward encouraging root growth.

9 Likes

He’s gorgeous :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s a face only a mother could love…

:laughing:

3 Likes

Hey now! He’s a bundle of adorable sweetness.

8 Likes

Where’s the other ugly one?

At least he doesn’t need a doggy dentist.

:wink:

2 Likes

10 Likes

This is a Cap Junky nugget I harvested on day 93 post flip. I was surprised it wasn’t covered with amber trichromes. It had a good amount but not nearly as many as I expected.

13 Likes

You know what they say, dogs typically look like their owners :wink:

8 Likes

Some cuties you got there @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

How is it? The latest I’ve harvested is day 75.

2 Likes