The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I thought you were older.

3 Likes

My tester will try it in about 3 weeks. Gotta give it a cure out of respect for the plant.

3 Likes

So you post twin dogs and want to tell us that one of them is you? Suuuure. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob:

2 Likes

You got me. This is me and my dog:

This is LDA and his:

5 Likes

I have a little more silver in all of my hair.

4 Likes

Happy 4th of July! Have fun but please remember to be safe.

10 Likes

Bad MF’er right there!

3 Likes

The boy was in a riled up mood this morning bringing me tug toys trying to lure me in to playing with him. I gave the little fellow a workout. Here he is trying to cool off and catch his breath but not wanting to quit playing. I love this dog. He gives me lots of laughs and love.

14 Likes

little ball of energy i bet dogs ripped like a mofo lol

2 Likes

zamadelica express auto from @RainToday thought it was reveging but it was just going through a huge growth spurt at the start of flowering 7 weeks old so proberly another 5 weeks to go. Have another smaller one sprayed with STS as well as a banana purple punch auto STS might cross the banana purple punch over the zamadelica express as well as the
Double grape
Queens banner
Ztrawberriez
And strawberry banana. This girl looks like she could get huge.my biggest auto weighed in at 10.7 ounces this one might come close if it really bulks up .cheers Bob

10 Likes

I’d love for you to share some photos of your Zam auto near harvest time. Those crosses could be really nice too.

3 Likes

I have two small Garlic Sherbert plants flowering in 1 gallon fabric pots. Couple week to go, maybe three weeks. I’ll check the trichromes for the first time in a couple weeks to see where they’re at.

14 Likes

Cap Junky fighting against the monster.

17 Likes

Garlic Sherbet conjures up an interesting flavor combination. I hope they have that. Or do I? :garlic::icecream:

2 Likes

Jeez she’s a monster matey

3 Likes

You’ve most likely given her an inferiority complex next to that thing. :rofl:

3 Likes

The seedlings are coming along just fine. The iffy one I decided to give a shot continues to underperform. I’ll keep it around until it’s time to up-pot these guyz and if it’s not stepped it up I’ll just keep the nicest 10.

7 Likes

Growing an auto from seeds I got from a fellow OGer. The strain is called Russian Tsar Bomba (I’m pretty sure :thinking: ) It’s in a tiny pot because I just wanted to see how it grew and the quality and quantity of the flower. Plus I just don’t have a heck of a lot of room. She’s looking nice so far although I do believe I should have seen pistils by now and if not by now really soon.

14 Likes

Cap junky is moving along. Look at the wrinkled leaves and big serrations.

10 Likes

You sure that’s a Cap Junky plant? I’ve seen quite a lot of them and have yet to see one with big wide leaves.

2 Likes