The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Those crinkly phenos might be something special. I’ve read a couple smoke reports from the S1s and the cut- and they seem to be pretty similar. I have the clone, and the S1s I grew were almost identical with a little taste variation.

3 Likes

I have been informed about crinkle leaves so I’ll be taking clones for sure! Thanks

2 Likes

Probably closing in real soon @LoveDaAutos. Great looking plant

2 Likes

I’ve seen a couple with narrower leaves, maybe not that narrow though. Beautiful plant no matter what.

2 Likes

I am hoping if I give it another 7-10 days it might puff out the buds at least a bit. Smells a lot like a strain I grew last year from Ethos Genetics called Citradelic Sunset auto.

Ya’ll reckon it has to do with yours being outdoors @Hashpants ??

2 Likes

I would suggest you let her dry back a good bit and slide her out of the pot and check those roots. The Cap Junky LOVES growing roots and doesn’t like running out of space.

2 Likes

Could be , It was put out a bit late and I hardly water at all. I have well amended soil with peat.

1 Like

Thanks @MissinBissin , she’s small but she’s tiny. LOL

1 Like

I am not sure if she looks lighter in color from reflection off the leaves or if she may need some nitrogen?

1 Like

Mine (Zamaldel… auto) was just into the 11th week @LoveDaAutos
With a couple of rtb’s hanging behind… their bloom times were reversed… thats how they ripened

5 Likes

I’ve been wishing I had Zamaldelica (from Ace) since I first heard of it. I heard it was really branchy, and not in a good way but yours looks very manageable.

Gorgeous plant! I probably would have already taken a couple of buds off the lowers, but I’m not known as a patient man. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Spot on , many plants I grow are a bit light. I just fed lightly with Masterblend 4-19-38 and Epsom . I hardly use Nitrogen heavy ammendments. Maybe some blood meal before stretch is in order.

4 Likes

You reversed your RTBs? If you get a good number of them I would like working up a trade for some. I have a buddy who I shared half of what I traded you for so only a few left.

1 Like

Your Zamaldelica is considerably bigger then mine. The nugs on mine rate about a 5 on the density scale. I should say on the Indica nug density scale.

3 Likes

No i did no such thing reversing lol

The RTB was supposed to be 11 Weeks, the Zam 10. They were opposite

2 Likes

Okay I just re-read your post. I was reading with hash glasses and not reading glasses.

3 Likes

Hey, sorry for late reply, did not see this comment. These aren’t my pics, ripped from internet just for examples. Here is another bit of info on that mutation and what a plant with that mutation can look like finished, if you can wait that is as they almost always take forever to veg into decent size plants, slowest growing plants ive ever grown.

3 Likes

This Russian Tzar Bomba is also preparing the branches a little differently than I’ve Seen.

These branches have few side shoots and it appears as though the branches are going to be more like long skinny spears. Close-ups next visit !!

She’s Not going to fill-in from the looks of it just yet

2 Likes

I’ve got plenty of Zamaldelica Express (auto) seeds left if you want to try some.

Can’t remember how long mine took @LoveDaAutos but it looked a lot like @MissinBissin 's. The buds put on most of their density toward the end. They finished out very hard, though not super dense. :slight_smile:

7 Likes