The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Thanks for that @RainToday and I concur about the buds… here let me take one apart for You @GreenHighland

Springy and still full-on moist

7 Likes

Lol did this before reading roots were super white and nice looking. She’s in a 3gal fabric now. No signs of transplant shock.

3 Likes

Thanks @RainToday but I accepted the same offer from @MissinBissin five minutes ago! :joy: I was stoked when I saw… :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Has any of you auto growers grown critical cookies from @3rdgengrower curious about flower time. Probably gonna harvest in the morning.

5 Likes

As a rule I let most all autos go 70 days before I even think about scoping the trichromes and most autos I’ve grown were harvested at or before 84 days. There have been exceptions most having a stronger sativa makeup. I once grew a Dark Devil auto from Sweet Seeds that went 111 days before I harvested it. I did not count that one in my auto harvest average.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t either. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got a question for everyone. If you have some dried flower with a week or so of cure and put it in a vacuum sealed bag will it continue to cure?

3 Likes

From what I’ve read as long as Rh is right and you leave a little air(oxygen is needed to cure) in it you should be good.

this is the Auto in question just over 8 wks in high plains desert.

3 Likes

I do that all the time with decent results. Hang for 14 days in 60 degree and 60 % humidity . I’ll put the trimmed bud in a zip lock leaving a small amount of air then vacuum seal the bag. I don’t actually cure it to any extent first.

3 Likes

I took a peek today at one of the buds on one of my two small 1 gallon pot Garlic Sherbert plants. Might need a little more time.

10 Likes

Garlic Sherbert trichromes

10 Likes

Here are the young plants from the seed making project. Doing good so far I’m hoping to get them up-potted next week sometime to slightly larger pots.

11 Likes

Those trichomes shots are just wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m thinking when the young plants dry out again this time I’ll see about transplanting them in to some more disposable plastic pots. Hope everyone has a great upcoming week.

6 Likes

If you vacuum seal those buds without air, they will ferment into cobs if enough moisture is present. (Doing it now with some sativa buds) Just manually vacuum them and leave some air.

2 Likes

This is to store them

1 Like

I just finished dry trimming the two Garlic Sherbert plants in the 1 gal fabric pots. I cannot complain with this yield. My buddy was already by to pick it up today as it’s one of it not his favorite strain I grow.

I can fit 18 of those 1 gallon fabric pots in my 2x4 tent or maybe build a 2’x4’x 8" tall raised bed and just forget about the pots. Might be a fun project one day.

8 Likes

I swapped some seeds with @MissinBissin awhile ago and some he sent me are Russian Tzar Bomba auto fems. So far they’re not showing any sign of sex or being autos which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. A slow to flower auto will generally be a larger plant which in theory could produce more fruit. The plant on the left here is a More Cowbells from @santero on the left and the RTB on the right. Both under 15/9 lighting.

13 Likes

Looking forward to starting a few autos here in the next few days

7 Likes

I have a Russian tzar bomba going now. Your is further along then mine.

3 Likes