The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

You have the photo or auto version?

1 Like

Its the auto from @MissinBissin

3 Likes

30 grams a plant is decent buds look really nice .

1 Like

I finally had space open up in my 2x2 nursery so I got the seed run plants up-potted this morning and sprinkled some Mosquito bits on the surface to help contain the fungus gnats nearly always associated with Fox Farm soils. Till their feeding today they have not been receiving much nitrogen, basically enough to keep them healthy and alive. Today they were fed like teenagers which I hope they love. These were the top 9 strongest and healthiest of the 11 plants. I am anticipating they will start to darken up and start growing nicely over the next two weeks.

I guess now is as good a time as any to reveal which strain it is I will be attempting to reverse to make photo fem seeds. These were given to me by @buckaroobonsai who is the keeper of a lot of B.O.G. genetics. These came from deep within his vault of prized possessions and I’m honored to have been given a shot at not just reproducing these but reproducing them in the feminized version. So here they are! I’m hopeful that @buckaroobonsai will pop in and tell the story of these seeds because he would do it much better then I could.

I do know that these seeds grow some monstrous plants.

Wish me luck with this project.

19 Likes

2009? This sounds like an awesome repro project. I’m watching…

2 Likes

Good luck with the SB.

2 Likes

I’m really glad to see this man! Thank you for sharing your garden! I wrote this down a while back, here’s a link :pray:

4 Likes

I love that story which is what prompted me to want to try to make some S1 fem seeds out of the seeds you shared with me.

7 Likes

Sour bubble fems my prayers are answered! Good luck on your project. How tall is your 2x2?

4 Likes

Hoping it’s tall enough to grow these 9 plants long enough to determine their sex. After sexing them my plan is to up-pot the plant to be reversed for the S1 seeds. As per @buckaroobonsai we’re looking for a specific phenotype which he says is not rare in the seeds he sent me.

5 Likes

Happy Monday everyone. Hope ya’ll had a great weekend.

3 Likes

Yes I believe this 1000% @LoveDaAutos
Vac-sealing extends the Cure.
Even in the Freezer !

1 Like

I took mine to 88 days, but noted that it could have easily gone another week. So that is 12.5-13.5 weeks.

Did you chop ZE yet?

7 Likes

Thats a Slick-Looking plant @Cbizzle
Nicely done!!!

1 Like

Oh that was all Night Owl haha. Strong plants! Really nice sized auto with a beautiful pineapple smell. The males are a bit testy and like to pop pistils, but the female was SOLID!

3 Likes

I cut down the ZE on Saturday and got it hung to dry. Looked nowhere near as big and full as yours.

1 Like

It stills looks good though! Look forward to a smoke report when you get there. My early cut samples were racy and a bit paranoid inducing, which tells me we’re onto something. Flavor profile was unique, pineapple candy, fading to skunk with rubber on the back end. (Best I can describe :grin:) I only had the seeded flower so looking forward to a sensi run of the progeny.

3 Likes

I am finally getting caught up on some projects around here and took some time to tackle a job I’ve been putting off for too long. I was gifted a Mac-1 original clone from @GCBudz a good while ago and she’s been on the back burner, a little ignored and mildly abused but her time has come. I was taking a look at her today and felt ashamed that I let her get as bushy/overgrown as I had. So I up-potted her into a 5 gallon fabric pot with all new medium and then gave her a righteous trimming and ended tying down her outer branches. I’ll give her 10 days or so to get used to her new home and get her flipped. Here is a before photo and a couple after photos.

11 Likes

That cut was gifted to me from a member here as well, pass it on. She does grow thick and need thinning out in my experience, no doubt you will like it.

5 Likes

Here is a peek at the nine Sour Bubble plants today. I’m noticing they are darkening up as I’ve increased their nutrients especially nitrogen. I’m hoping that the one in the front row center is a girl.

I think they’re looking pretty good what do ya’ll think?

13 Likes