The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Looking greener, bud! That beauty in the pink pot has my eye as well. The one in the back-right looks nice also. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Sheā€™s certainly the best looking of the bunch. Hopefully female

3 Likes

Ok i got you message on that unnamed post place and came over to hopefully learn something from you ! I would have to agree with @tresbundles and you front row middle caught my eye right off with her green and the same as last row on the right looking like it trying to pronounce it self too !

4 Likes

Iā€™m a lurker here too man , I thought you were too busy to mess with me. Lol

Cap Junky

13 Likes

Is she flowering yet? Sheā€™s a lot bigger then last time I saw her. Youā€™ve got her looking really pretty.

3 Likes

Not a pistil , sheā€™s stretching though.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good sign with her stretching before showing preflowers. Sheā€™ll be a very big yielder for you.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if you remember the giant plant beside her. It came male and I cut it before it shaded her. I also cut back the Corey Stardog hanging over it.

10 Likes

I do remember that giant plant.

1 Like

Are the Sour Bubbles BOG?

1 Like

Also I have a couple good smallmouth spots up here, we get Tiger Muskies as well. If you take a notion one March/April come on up. Just pay your room and food. I have a boat and can get us on some of each. We have had as many as 6 citation small mouth in a day. Also as little as none.lol

5 Likes

You know Im always around.

1 Like

Hey :wave: @LoveDaAutos i just jump over here to check out your thread šŸŖ” and read through. Give me some time to catch up, should have came by sooner as I grow a lot of autos myself. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Me tooā€¦ lol. We are always lurkingā€¦

Broā€¦ you always seem to produce some of the nicest looking growsā€¦ much respect. Cap Junky would be an awesome strain to turn into an Autoā€¦ any thoughts on that? only with your permission.

That Cherry Garcia looks incredible.

I just chopped down a strain I got from you broā€¦ Auto Flower of Strawberry x Gorilla Squatchā€¦ Iā€™ve never had an Auto finish in 54 days that put on the weight that this one didā€¦ glad I have 3 more to run so I can hit them with some pollen early enough to get seedsā€¦
Strawberry x Gorilla Squatch from LDA

16 Likes

Those flowers do look nice. I think Cap Junky would be an excellent auto strain. Maybe cross it to a ruderalis?

4 Likes

I forget where youā€™re from. I sleep in my RTT when Iā€™m on fishing trips. I have a decent collection of annual out of state fishing licenses.

5 Likes

They are Sour Bubble from BOG yes.

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @LoveDaAutos, hope your weekend is starting out well! :ok_hand::+1::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

. We have the James River and the New River.

3 Likes

You have a kayak to float the new River? Iā€™d like very much to catch a few New River walleye as I have been reading up on them and have found they are unique only to the New River. I think they are found in the area where the New River runs in to Claytor Lake. I can be on the New River in NC in about 90 minutes. Iā€™ll have to check out the James River.

5 Likes