The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I add peat to whatever bag soil I buy an perlite of course. So just moist not wet if you squeeze and water comes add more medium to balance moisture?

2 Likes

Thatā€™ll work, the main goal is to be sure all of the medium gets moist. When you pour water from the top it can skip sections of the medium with the water going right around it. Once itā€™s moist though that wonā€™t happen any more once itā€™s moistened well.

2 Likes

Im a big fan of peat in my area soil is alkaline

2 Likes

I learned very early on to look specifically for Canadian Sphagnum peat moss that the quality far surpasses other peat moss.

1 Like

Still growin i hopeā€¦

13 Likes

The man grows jungles! No wonder he has his own emoji like button.

4 Likes

This is the most sound advice and has made all the difference in my grows :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good to hear you found it helpful. Autos really donā€™t like having their roots in water so good drainage and aerated soil are important.

3 Likes

Of you hold the like :heart: for a couple of seconds you get a choice of likes.
These are the choices

6 Likes

Lisa and I are camping. All settled in for the night. I have 1/2 bar of signal.

6 Likes

Have a good night. Good morning! :shushing_face::rofl:

3 Likes

I had to pull in under a shade tree cool off a little bit. The bass are not tearing it up today. I have caught four small spots, still looking for that Big Bite

6 Likes

Guys I lost a big one late this afternoon. Iā€™m talking pulling the kayak across the water and before I could stop it she got hung up in a tree. I tried everything short of jumping in to get her loose and she finally broke me off. So for the day 11am till 4pm I ended up with four kentucky spotted bass in the 8-10 inch range. I forgot my sunscreen in the jeep and by the time I realized it I was too far from the put in to go back for it. From the top of my knee to the top of my socks my legs are a tingly, stinging red color. Just rubbed in some aloe vera which should help some.

5 Likes

I only buy on drops since theyā€™ve recently been giving a free 5 pack surprise cross with new drop. Their 3
Packs are actually five packs and you also get the standard two seed freebie. So for roughly $55 shipped you get 12 seeds or $4.58 a seed. So yes, buying the single seed is insane. Iā€™ve bought the last three drops because the deal is inline with anything else save OG beans. :laughing:

1 Like

I bought an awful lot of Mephisto seeds over about an 18 month period of time. We should coordinate amongst ourselves and each reverse a different Mephisto auto plant (or something comparable) and do some heavy swapping. You @Cbizzle , @420noob , and maybe a couple more people. Not a huge group you know? Four or five of us. I would ask my buddy @GCBudz but heā€™s on a roll with high quality photo strains, but he is of course welcome. Iā€™m getting ready to start some autos. Leaning really heavy to running and reversing Meph Sour Livers, itā€™s a strain like their Double Grape in that everyone Iā€™ve shared it with loves it and itā€™s an easy grow and good yielding plant. And I never reverse a plant without having 3 or 4 other autos ready and waiting on some Sour Livers pollen.

This is sort of on the same subject. For a short while Fast Buds sold some Girl Scout Cookies auto fem seeds in single seed packs that were producing gorgeous plants. Several people I know bout a few of the single seed packs and a buddy of mine sent me one he bought. Those that know me know Iā€™m a very big fan of GSC and its family members. If one of yaā€™ll would be interested in reversing that lone GSC fem seed and making a bunch of seeds Iā€™ll donate it.

Iā€™m turning in, Lisa and I both got too much sun today and itā€™s making me sleepy.

9 Likes

Iā€™m geeking out on the :skunk: button. I donā€™t know who got to decide what emoji were included, but I need them to know including the :skunk: is their opus.

Brava :skunk::skunk::skunk:

7 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in doing something like that. There arenā€™t two Mephisto strains you canā€™t smash together to make something good. :fire::fire:

I went looking the other day for the best, most popular and most smokable Mephisto strain for another seed project and there are too many choices. Nothing really stands out.

3 Likes

I almost used it a couple of times, but thought, ā€œIs this like an anger emoji?ā€ Then I remembered itā€™s a skunk and this is a weed site. :joy::joy: :skunk:

4 Likes

I just got back from dropping Addison our collie off at the vets. This morning she vomited up a good size rock and some blood. I assume she ate the rock while camping since the camping sites are gravel. Sheā€™s going to have two x-rays taken and if no more rocks are spotted I guess her stomach will heal up on its own. Positive thoughts are appreciated.

9 Likes

Hey :wave: @LoveDaAutos, I hope Addison your collie :dog2: is going to be ok. Just dropping in to say high to the gang. I will be thinking :face_with_monocle: about you both. Try and have a good day :hugs:! :+1::facepunch::blush::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes