The OverGrow Podcast

Got it, Fancy-Pantsy is pretty much out so far. :rofl:

Iā€™m out yaā€™ll be good to yourself.

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Oh well, I like the fancy-pantsy picture. Iā€™m also an artsy-fartsy kinda guy too though. :laughing:
:slight_smile:
I like that it looks carved into the wood somewhat. Like OG is making a permanent mark on the world of cannabis forums.
But thatā€™s just me, and Iā€™m stoned, soā€¦
Thereā€™s that to consider. lol

3 Likes

If I were making this, I would choose the first one but use the coloring of Overgrow in the second one as the coloring for the first ones lettering.

9 Likes

I like the second one. I like how Overgrow fades yellow to green from the top down, just like our plants do.

I would also add Pizza Hutā€™s number in the lower right-hand corner. I can never remember it.

5 Likes

This is cool!

The: over grow the world" part on second one is a bit tough to read - for me

Awesome work :clap:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a bunch of pretty epic ideas , I was thinking of doing one a few years back but could not settle on fishing or weed so I opted out after a while. But I sat down for months strategizing etc. Always down for whateverā€¦. In the last 20 years Iā€™ve learned a bit and Iā€™ve got epic tales both cannabis and non related as well

3 Likes

If this were an option, I probably wouldā€™ve voted for it.

Yep, exactly. Other than this, I like the second one better.

5 Likes

me too. make a third option please.

2 Likes

One good strategy i think smaller podcasts can use is to do shows with other podcasts and each party releases the cast on their own feed. this brings a lot of crossover and helps people get wind of new shows.

3 Likes

Where did you get that pic of me surfing the internet. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

I signed back upā€¦ Interested in seeing how this goes down.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Youā€™re well involved in the cannabis industry. I would want to hear your stories on setting up a business, dealing with breeders (or whoever) to acquire legitimate seeds, the struggles with the absolute basics of business like payments and banking that affects no other legal retailers in the same way? Iā€™d listen to that episode! :grin:

4 Likes

Run intermittent cannabis experiments and release the results exclusively thru the podcast. That would be a good value.

2 Likes

My last post here was September 11th, the days before I had an accident cleaning up after a hurricane. Then a bacterial infection and a major heart attack, Iā€™m currently recovering and on leave from work. I havenā€™t done any work on this project and donā€™t want to stress myself, I will be looking into getting this going again in the new year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

27 Likes

funny thingā€¦ I was thinking about this topic yesterday and meant to ask you in our messages if it was going forward and it slipped my mind. Then just now I see the topic has been revived.
Iā€™m not really up to speed on how these things work but if I can be of any support, just give me a hollar when the time comes :wink:

4 Likes

Glad youā€™re doing better my friend.:slightly_smiling_face:

I look forward to when this goes back online. :wink:

:peace_symbol::heart:

2 Likes

yeah get well soon! health comes first! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rest up! Iā€™ve added my name, I would be delighted to share some absolutely awesome and hilarious tales from my parentsā€™ very creative off-grid growing hijinks in my childhood in Humboldt county.

4 Likes

we need to incorporate tutorials into the podcast. that would be really useful. the idea came up on another thread last week or thereabouts. it would also make the podcast stand out when compared to others and help live up to the helping nature of og. just an idea anyway.

4 Likes