The "Peanut Butter Breath Exploration" Series

I’d buy these if I had money to spare. Next on my list.

2 Likes

We got 'em all set for whoever needs them :poop:

12 Likes

Well Shit. . … I think I do now :man_shrugging:t2::rofl: lol! This could be my #6 and the BIF could be #7, and the Kinetic version could be my 8th.

Holy crap I honestly didn’t realize there were so many versions out there!! This gives me hope!

Matter of fact, thanks to YOU guys I’ve now identified more versions of PBB than I’ll be able to hold at any one time, given my plant limit! :metal:

4 Likes

Just dropped two Kropduster PBB bx1 beans.

Status of the 2x2 right now:

The original PBB cut is looking a little haggard but it’s bouncing back & is showing growth progress. Also have a Nutter Budder and the biggest one is Mtn Top Mint, unrelated to this series but it’s a BOMB fucking strain, worthy of having around :ok_hand:

11 Likes

For a Cup Winner - Anaphylaxis = PeanutButterBreath (ThugPlug) x Deadly Sativa by MassMedical Thought SnowHigh might have a PBB strain

4 Likes

What IF I made this? @Jinglepot @Pigeonman @RookieBuds

5 Likes

PEANUT BUTTER JEW?
JEW BUTTER?
GOLDEN HEBREW SMASHNUT!

The last one is my fave.

8 Likes

FB_IMG_1653669044186
How bout this one :joy: (found online, not my work)

3 Likes

I can definitely make something similar but alot better lol @RookieBuds

5 Likes

My wife would be MORTIFIED if I wore that with her in public

Damn it I’m in :joy::joy::joy::metal:

4 Likes

What about ?

2 Likes

I like your style lol

2 Likes

when something is good the ppl want it. and then every one makes them for the demand lol. just gotta surf thru them and find that keeper now might find the next golden ticket !

5 Likes

Beautiful, all of it :laughing:

1 Like

Mine and my dad’s old PBB “093” pheno was an absolute BEAST, but such a shitty yield. I once flowered out one of his overgrown mother plants of this and still barely got like 4oz, any other strain would’ve been 1/2lb at least but these heavy OGKB-leaners are abysmal yielders

I’d probably suck or cut off any number of dicks to have that old plant but with a normal yield :joy::joy::joy::fire::man_shrugging:t2: lmao

13 Likes

Tree1four genetics has some peanut butter crosses. I have some of his “carver” which is peanut butter breath and tagalongs. Currently growing his 77 Nova that is peanut pie and crown candy.

Anyone else grown any of his stuff?

3 Likes

Doug had posted a site with people passing out testers there’s a peanut butter x Mac sounding good .

4 Likes

I got me some Skippy breath from @ShitSeeds which I actually can’t wait to pop. But first things first.

I never experienced peanut butter smell/taste on my buds. I hope a right pheno pops up :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Cant wait to see how you do, and what you get!!! Thanks for the shout! :poop:

4 Likes

@ShitSeeds your gear is on my hit list, will be in touch soon i hope :wink::metal:

4 Likes