The "Peanut Butter Breath Exploration" Series

May I suggest his:

Because:

image image

:v:

Trimming made the entire floor smell like a giant fruit roll-up made out of sour keys. :ok_hand:

19 Likes

Smell wise, sounds great. How it smoke/hit ya?

2 Likes

4 week into the cure it was mixed fruit and berries, and the missus was FUCKED with her low tolerance and I was fucked with my high tolerance… but that was only one bowl. :smiley:

6 Likes

Love me some fruity stuff that knocks you out.

2 Likes

Piffcoast Farms had this Peanut Butter available at Piffcon. I’ve tried different Peanut Butter Breaths before but this was different. Very fragrant. Super peanutty goodness. Asked for seeds he said they’re not available yet.

5 Likes

@Pigeonman no offense meant but let’s keep the fruity berry stuff out of the PBB Exploration Series :+1: looks SUPER dank though

1 Like

i have an s1 from a thug pug cut at f21, got from brokeboy. it looks ok. it won’t bet the worst yielder, but won’t be the best either. running with a bunch of other stuff to compare to…it looks like the bottom half of the pack in most qualities. a few of the others are frosty already, but the PBB is taking it’s time to show me the goods. it’s been a pretty easy grower, shortish. indica morph.

2 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath, as a growing plant, for the most part, had been a HUGE pain in my ass :joy: lol! On many different levels

2 Likes

@RookieBuds short? or doesn’t eat right?

2 Likes

@splinter7 doesn’t like training, slow roots in cloning and veg, it’s actually very prone to PM (haven’t gotten it myself thankfully) and every single plant, even clones, seem like they need different diets :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@RookieBuds i did get that on the training. i do lst, bendover/tie down, but it didn’t need much because it was stocky and short, but it got the treatment. it looks more normal now after the stretch. i defol a little and keep rh in check. i haven’t ever had mold in my grow (knock on wood). ill try to get a pic up here.

11 Likes

It was only to make sure the :fire: was known about. I’ll stick to the brown from now town. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Transplant into #1 pot at day 20. It’s starting to show slightly “irregular” leaves so hopefully this will be an interesting plant :+1:

10 Likes

Gg4 x pbb x pbb x pbb

26 Likes

@KETAMINE_GRENADE where’d you get the “triple butter”? :dizzy_face::wink::heart: Or is this your handiwork??

4 Likes

It’s Gorilla Nut bx2 from Fresh Coast Seed Co

5 Likes

WE’VE.GOT.BUSH.!! :joy::metal:. one of two Kropdusters is up

10 Likes

Nursed my PBB cut back to good health, thank goodness

HSO PBB stretching like crazy! !!

12 Likes

Test day for the Kropduster seedlings :metal:

8 Likes

how long are you folks taking the PBB? i am running against a lot of other strains, some are quite sativa oriented. the PBB is the slowest. at week 5, the buds look big, but it’s all hairs…no chonk. i am getting red hairs on all the mostly indicas and the sour, cough, jack the ripper stuff is chunking up a bit. the PBB looks to be one of hte most healthy. it loves whatever i normally feed. no burn, no deficiencies, big green leaves.

1 Like