The "Peanut Butter Breath Exploration" Series

Is this the PBBxCC seeds u sent me?

Could u say exactly what mother/father u used in that crosses?

PBB F2 from ? X Chocolate Chunk F2 from berserker #THSeeds

Chocolate Chunk F2 from berserker #THSeeds X PBB Trifoliate ??

Thank u

2 Likes

That image is from the PBB F2 I used to make the “Peanut Butter Ballz F1”.

The whole project was using:

Peanut Butter Breath F2’s made by the ever skilled @Purple-N-Hairy .
Chocolate Chunk from the always awesome @Berserker7205 .

“Chocolate Peanut Butter Ballz F1” is the one using the Female CC pollenated with the Male Trifoliate PBB.

:v:

9 Likes

I was hoping to try Anaphylaxis, but not this time…

7 Likes

Thanks for the answer

@Purple-N-Hairy the pbb u made F2 are from thugpug genetics?

Thank u guys for all the love spread in seed form

3 Likes

Of course!

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously I’m still very grateful for all your efforts @Purple-N-Hairy with the PBB F2 run you trudged through making these beans even possible!

:metal:

5 Likes

It was my honor, @Pigeonman. It was also one of my wish list strains, which is why I was willing to buy that pack after the first one failed (:persevere:).

9 Likes

awesome reports. and they turned out pretty dam nice too. what you have running next

1 Like

We have quite the variety for the next run.
HSC’s Raspberry Ice Cream
HSC’s All Gas OG/Asphalt Plant
HSC’s Garlic Budder
BobBitchen Chernobyl
a GG4 x Blueberry Muffin tester

6 Likes

hell yeah. if you start another grow log tag me to it i am down for the show and excited about some of those strains!

2 Likes

Smoke reports:

Original PBB: This weed is a Sammy Sosa driven homerun straight to your face. Smokes nicely but HOLY FUCK if you day-smoke this, your plans had better include an afternoon nap. Great pungent “nutty/earthy” forward flavor with a “meaty”/fuel backing. Getting our clone HLVD tested and absolutely will continue growing if it’s clean.

Nutter Budder: this is some FABULOUS smoke! This is the daily driver/day smoke. Smokes really nicely, nicest of the bunch in general. Super gas-forward with a fairly typical PBB-vibe. This just smokes like a really nice standard “greenbud”. Fantastic overall buzz off this one. Would highy recommend anyone get some fem seeds and grow this!

Kropduster PBB bx1: absolutely the NICEST bag appeal of the bunch, the lightest in terms of overall flavor and aroma, which was still PBB-esque but not as prominent as the original. Smokes the harshest, confirmed by a few heads, but not unpleasantly so, quite the contrary. Medium-high potency, also a decent day smoke. Would recommend this for a more experienced grower whose top priority is yield or nice bag appeal.

12 Likes

If i remember right White Truffle came form a “butter” strain and then it was called white truffle -maybe peanut butter breath ?

1 Like

Great report @RookieBuds ! You’re making me miss my old Thug Pug mutants! Best of luck with the hlvd test!:crossed_fingers:
:v::canada:

1 Like

@hawkman yeah it’s a phenotype of Gorilla Butter, i always forget who by originally, Fresh Coast i think?

1 Like

@Budderton i never forgot our original accord sir! If I ever get to a breeding capacity, I GOT U, although i do plan on running a line of fems?

2 Likes

Right on @RookieBuds .The PBB is worth persevering and a good one to have around in the future. I’ve got some OGKB weirdness in the fridge that I’ll get back into at some point down the road.

4 Likes

thanks for the report those all looked and sound nice. hopefully the clone tests come back clean!

2 Likes

My own cross
(((gg4 x pbb) x pbb) x pbb) x (gg4 x ogkb)

21 Likes

Damn that looks and sounds INCREDIBLE :fire:

2 Likes

pls call it gooch butter! looks amazing great job.