The quest for unicorn gold!

Ha that’s what I’m talking about!!..I have some pretty small ones I’ll check it out in the am …wonder how herkimer diamonds tumble!?

2 Likes

They should tumble fine, but just like any quartz, slow…

I’m a little surprised the OGK rosin rated higher than Meat Breath…
That’s cool… :+1:

How was the yield?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

It was on par with the meat breath in terms of yield, but instead of the medicinal flavor of meat breath it’s definitely got the winegum grapefruit flavor. Meat breath is like 18 grams per kilo, so the damned big bud has them all beat by a long shot. The yield of buds wasn’t as good, but it was just one big plant, not a standard grow.

1 Like

1.7 percent yield so it should get about 17 grams per kilo for OGK and 18 grams per kilo on meat breath. 1 gram difference is probably just some extra or less leaves which have more weight and fewer trichomes. It’s never exact. I call that a “class 2” hash producer :wink:

3 Likes

Ahh another variation of the Good Morning Burger™. I call this type the Good Night Burger™.

4 Likes

Gotta scrape me up some trichome caps to rip.

Love it!

4 Likes

The ruby is definitely the way to go. Nothing sticks to it, for some reason! Like say with the glass pearl, it would get stuck in resin if I didn’t clean the terp slurper. The ruby instead, doesn’t even gather black crust on it. Pretty soon they’ll be making ruby-titanium non stick coatings.

3 Likes

Same. I actually have to pause, and stay in my lane, whenever I see anyone else making hash; I always want to be like “Well, JoeCrowe says…” and then make a link to one of his posts!
Pretty soon, I’d be as loved as a sock puppet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::bear:

My buddy was one of those 1/2 gram dabs kinda guys, and when we would sesh, he always had ruby terp pearls. He gave me a set, and, combined with a spinner carb cap, it’s the best rip I can get from my bangers. They increase the heated surface area, so you get less waste, even if you “waste it to taste it”, and by extension, cleanup is easier too! Also, the spinning slings the concentrate around the banger evenly, increasing the above effects.

Seconded.

7 Likes

Usually people don’t even pay attention when you tell them how to improve their game - the secrets aren’t meant for them!
They have lots of made up reasons why they can’t change. They also run away from my hash because it’ll get them REKT!

7 Likes

I have made no adjustments to my hash making game since seeing your approach …

By far the best way of making hash is mixing ferociously for 1 hr let it sit 4 hrs siphon water till you hit top of hash layer pour sludge into cheese cloth and let dry .PRESTO killer hash :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds like the recipe for making paper! Here’s my aged pile of hash. It looks the same as a few months ago!

8 Likes

That’s where the project is for now. I’m still uncertain about the contest, but I just cruise along and see what happens!

6 Likes

At least you have a sense of humor bro !
Everything looks good …as usual lol

3 Likes

Wheee last years winners were posted on rosebud bowl. That’s what it’s rebranding into! It says that the contest is legal. I still have no idea who is eligible to enter, and perhaps I will have to ask.

5 Likes

Well, there’s the proof that flower rosin is inferior. Same 25 micron screen and same settings on the press! Ohhh using the same settings was fucking irritating.

9 Likes

Ahh yes, I can enter the contest! Personal hash category exists, so I’m stoked! Next I’ll see what I need to do. I can definitely make 15 grams of hash.

6 Likes

Fuuuuuuck me, man. That’s all I can say. I’m not even sure I can pull off this ask. It’s fucking crazy… I’ll think about it tonight.

3 Likes

OK, so what I have to do, is produce 65 grams of hash by June 10th. I think I grew enough big bud plants to do it… I hope they are tall enough to produce that much. hah hah and I probably need to raise 1000$. Have to get Health Canada approved. Fuck me, can I even make the deadline? I have to have 50 grams for the Govn’t so they can test for: terpene profiles, heavy metals, aflatoxins, pesticides, microbial residue, solvent residue and so on. A full-fat government panel on the entry to ensure it’s not going to contaminate people. That’s worth 200$, a savings of 600$ over testing done normally.
They promise if you fail the test they toss your stuff in the trash. hah hah I don’t have to worry about that. I easily passed last time.

7 Likes

Bubbleman says “When you use isopropyl on your bags, it’s hurts my soul.” “I keep them cold and clean”
hah hah a man after my own heart.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I know what I’m doing, but I constantly freeze my hash bags and other than getting scraped with a credit card that’s about the best cleaning that they will get. I just keep them frozen when not in use.

3 Likes