The quest for unicorn gold!

Here are three different photos of the batch! Looking good, there wasn’t a layer of green.

11 Likes

Love that bud pulp! I beat the piss out of it and I’m going to gather as much trash as I can and press it into rosin ASAP.

5 Likes

I went fucking crazy on the acceleration phase and also smashed those hash balls. It was… crunchy? Came out sooooo dry it was fucking weird, but also now I feel weak from using both arms to accelerate it! I hit the bag on my elbow and the chunk blew apart into dust and some round balls.

5 Likes

mmm yah love it. Seems like sooo much effort to produce a couple of grams of rosin! shiiiite!

6 Likes

Are you going to press this?

1 Like

mmm time to put this baby into overdrive, it’s “next batch bitches!!!”

Definitely!

5 Likes

Sweeeeet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Skullduggery!

OMFG, I think I might be short 10 grams. hah hah my rosin yield. Oh well, I’ll keep drying it and see how much I really have. The worst that can happen is I don’t make the cut. That means… I have to rip lots of hash and the fucking machine can suck it.

9 Likes

“Oh no, what will I ever do with 50 grams of primo hash?” - joecrowe

3 Likes

hah hah don’t forget… the machine can suck it, too. Damned thing. Wants my hash.
Woah yah I remember why this shit is prize winning. Damn! It lights up my life!

8 Likes

The problem is… primo hash just don’t keep
especially if you keep ripping on it…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

This is wizardry! Looking great, Joe!

1 Like

Thanks! Here are the shit pulls I am using for rosin. Could be 10-15 grams of crap? A good pressing will get the gunk out. My finger is touching the 73 pile.

8 Likes

The rosin pull melts pretty good, but it tastes like plant material. Probably have to let it dry overnight, before I can press it, or else it’s really easy to rip the parchment paper! The rip off the prize winning batch is sublime, though. Barely any plant material!

3 Likes

mm there’s my missing 10 grams. In the rosin pull! We’ll see what happens. I should have cut down another bag full to cover the spread!

7 Likes

Here’s what I’m sampling. The Good Stuff™.

10 Likes

Heres some of my gold

8 Likes

I like it when you can see what it’s made out of!

I whipped up this rosin from the rosin pulls off the hash! In retrospect… it was actually worth it. Even though the rosin isn’t top notch it’s really good! Of course I dried this hash material over night. That shit on the volatiles.

8 Likes

well… It looks really good! A prize winning batch. I’m not so sure about the bigger batch there it’s got the look of more moisture in it. If the process is going to work and not turn the hash dark. I have to freeze out more of the moisture. :grimacing: I’ll go and chill in the garden.

7 Likes

I went nuts with the rosin press and probably returned 80 percent. It’s glassy and gooey, so it was a nice batch! I’ll take photos later, it’s just chilling in the cool, right now.

3 Likes