The quest for unicorn gold!

Ahh there it is! Some minor contamination from when I was lowering the arm for the first time.

2 Likes

We’ve got crystallization! I’ll have to study that part as well by making a million observations about the crystal formation.

Fascinating! My mind is reeling, what does it all mean?

10 Likes

and… are the crystals growing?
:star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

They do appear to be changing over time! This means I’m going to have to do a time-lapse recording! Nice! I loooove watching paint dry!! I’m starting to wonder if the crystals forming just starts after you are done pressing and ends when the rosin is solid. Like it’s an every day process that I just stumbled on by looking in the microscope. Do some have more crystals? less? Do they get bigger as time goes on? ohhh so many questions! I love it!

7 Likes

Still gooey! It hasn’t solidified yet.

9 Likes

Well… Which guy has two thumbs and over 50 grams of hash to dab? :+1: :+1: This guy right here.
The contest has been cancelled due to the lack of people who want to see a machine gobble up 50 grams of their best product. Joy! Health Canada really took a shit on it.

6 Likes

Ever since you mentioned the production requirement, I thought it was ludicrous! If you were to go to a dispo out here that’s $5k worth of product or more!

3 Likes

I could have easily cranked out that much, but not at a months notice. If I’m dedicated enough, one of those big bud crops will crank out a hundred grams! I think this crop can only pull 75 grams which is respectable. I would have been a hurtin’ unit without all that hash to survive on. But also… who the fuck wants to see 50 grams of their best product destroyed by testing equipment? Then give 15 grams to the contest to dab? ReeeeeeeeeDonkulous!

5 Likes

I bet the organizers took a big hit. Maybe next year they’ll straighten it out …and then I’ll come be your hype man

2 Likes

hah hah my revenge is I’m sending the contest organizers a pic of my hash.

5 Likes

Yeah! You know what else would be good revenge?
Sending HeadyBear an actual chunk of that hash…yeah… that’ll show 'em :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

hah hah the joker inside says you are onto something. What I can do legally, is actually fucking insane! Even though we can’t have a contest where I give people .3 of a gram of my hash, legally I am allowed to mail someone a gram of hash. Then what? If I’m a maniac using crazy pesticides and heavy metals… someone I sent it to could sue me?? scratches his head Where’s my lawyer?

4 Likes

Why so serious?

2 Likes

You mean the ‘lightweight’ sleeping in the beanbag chair? :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

So my new idea I was going to pull for the contest is simples. I take the last idea, of turning it into a powder by freeze drying a puddle, except that takes too long. Instead I smash it up once it’s freeze dried. I’m reasonably assured it’ll work! We’ll see eh heh!

4 Likes

As if I wasn’t curious before…

1 Like

The rosin is crystallizing! Same rosin, several days later.

3 Likes

Dust to dust! You can see a few old hash nuggets in there… I might pick them out…or not give a fuck, either way is good.

8 Likes

yum! That shit kicks like a horse! takes two hits I’ll see you tomorrow doc, lol! Eventually, I’ll put it under the 'scope and make sure it’s the “same” as my freeze dried puddle.

4 Likes

There’s my pile! I should have left the spoon in for scale. Probably 25-30 grams, but I should weigh it. The other pile is larger!

6 Likes